Photo: RIA Novosti MOSCOW, September 25 — RIA Novosti. The death of Russian General in Syria — is the price paid by Russia for the duplicity of the United States in the settlement of the crisis in the region, said Russian Deputy foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov. On Sunday, the defense Ministry said that Lieutenant-General Valery Isupov, who headed the group of Russian military advisers, were killed near the city of Deir ez-Zor during mortar shelling the terrorists. “The death of the Russian commander — this is the price, a payment of blood for the duplicity of American policy in Syria,” Ryabkov said to journalists. Russian defense Ministry has previously published aerial photographs of the locations of militants of the “Islamic state” (IG banned in Russia) to the North of the city of Deir ez-Zor in Syria, which is clearly visible to equipment of special forces of the US in strongholds
Poklonskaya told about a possible conversation with Nicholas II State Duma Deputy Natalya Poklonskaya told reporters, than have talked with the last Russian Emperor Nicholas II, if you met him. This Tuesday, September 26, she shared in an interview with TV channel “Star”. According to Poklonski, “and in modern times, many go to Church, where turning to the most Holy Theotokos to Sergius of Radonezh and to our Sovereign Holy”. Commenting on the possible content of the conversation, he noted that it is very personal. I have already said and I repeat that to insult our faith and our Holy I will not give. Everything else only applies to manantali Poklonskaya of the state Duma Poklonskaya is known for respectful attitude to the family of the last Russian Emperor. In particular, she actively opposed the release of the film by Alexei Uchitel “Matilda”, as, in its opinion, the story about
Backflips in a wheelchair: is it really possible? 13-year-old Lily rice became the first woman in Europe that has managed to perform a back flip in a wheelchair. She managed to do it after 6 hours of attempts! Now she is preparing for the big international competitions, which will show all she can do. During the download an error has occurred.
Telegraph: the world’s largest rough diamond sold for $53 million Gemstone Lesedi la Rona purchased from the canadian mining company Lucara Diamond Corporation. MOSCOW, September 26. /TASS/. British magnate Laurence Graff bought the world’s largest rough diamond Lesedi la Rona (“Our light”) for $53 million from canadian mining company Lucara Diamond Corporation. It is reported on Tuesday the newspaper The Daily Telegraph. “Our team of highly skilled craftsmen uses years of experience with the most valuable diamonds and will work day and night to ensure a decent future for this gift of mother nature,” said the head of Graff Diamonds International . NewsFamous jewelry, from which some problems The newspaper notes that the colorless diamond weighing carat 1109 discovered in 2015 at the Karowe mine in Botswana, spent a year looking for a buyer. In June 2016, the canadian company put it up for auction Sotheby’s auction house with a
Gleb Nikitin Acting Governor of Nizhny Novgorod region Gleb Nikitin said it plans to rely on the team which now works in the administration of the region. His words on Tuesday, September 26, TASS with reference to the TV channel “Russia 24”. “To talk about the reshuffle before. Every head the vision of the management structure. Any changes in structure will be exactly. About people too early to say, need to meet you,” he said. Earlier Tuesday, the 40-year-old Nikitin decree of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin has replaced on a post of the head of the Nizhny Novgorod region 70-year-old Valery Shantsev. On the same day the head of state signed a decree on awarding Shantsev with the order “For merits before Fatherland” II degree. Shantsev was appointed Governor of Nizhny Novgorod region in 2005. In 2014 he took part in the direct election of the Governor, the
Inspector of the patrol service Viacheslav Pugachev, who is the victim of the attack during an unsanctioned rally on June 12 in St. Petersburg, said that he had lost his memory. On Tuesday, September 26, the correspondent of “Fontanka” of Dzerzhinsky district court. As told to the guardian of order during a meeting, he lost his balance after a juvenile defendant struck him “with his right hand, a fist, your upper lip”. “Then looked at the video that I fell into this moment. Then I lost my memory for a second, you know, it happens during a fight,” said the victim. Materials on теме00:03 — June 14,Not Bulk, and Navalny that students are so fond of Alexei Navalny In the attack on the police opened a criminal case under article 318 of the criminal code (“violence against a representative of authorities”), defendants thereon were a resident of St. Petersburg Dmitry
The court of Cheboksary has sentenced to two years of imprisonment 28-year-old man for publishing in “Vkontakte” songs inciting ethnic and racial hatred, reports on Tuesday, September 26, the press service of the Investigative Committee for the Republic of Chuvashia. Materials on теме00:13 — 29 Nov 2016“Necessary to establish intent on inciting hatred”As to be tried for extremism in social networks According to investigators, in December 2016, the resident of the village of Tomsk three times placed in his account of the song of an extremist nature. It is noted that the offences were discovered by the staff of the Republican centre for combating extremism of the interior Ministry. “The involvement of the convicted person to incriminate him act is confirmed by the results of the conducted in a criminal case comprehensive psycho-linguistic forensic examination, his confessions and the testimony of witnesses”, — stated in the message. The man was
The defense Ministry has tested an Intercontinental missile “Topol” MOSCOW, September 26 — RIA Novosti. Combat crews of the strategic Missile forces from the landfill “Kapustin Yar” in Astrakhan region conducted a test launch of an Intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) RS-12M “Topol”, reported in Department of information and mass communications of the Russian defense Ministry. “The objective of the launch was to test promising combat equipment for Intercontinental ballistic missiles. Training warhead missiles with a given accuracy struck conditional goal at the site “Sary-Shagan” (Republic of Kazakhstan)”, — said the defense Ministry. During the test, experimental data on the parameters of the target environment, generated promising combat equipment of ballistic missiles in the process of overcoming missile defense, said the Agency. “In the future this information will be used to develop effective means to overcome missile defense for equipping their perspective grouping Russian ballistic missiles”, — reported in Department.
Putin dismissed the commander of the VKS Bondarev The President of Russia Vladimir Putin dismissed from his post of commander of aerospace forces (VKS) Viktor Bondarev. Colonel-General also dismissed from military service. The corresponding decree of the head of state posted on Tuesday, September 26, on the official portal of legal information. Putin also took the posts of Deputy commander of the black sea fleet, Vice-Admiral Valery Kulikov (recently became a member of the Federation Council from Sevastopol) and the chief of the main Department of internal Affairs across the Saratov region the General-the Lieutenant of police Sergey Arenin (he was also appointed a Senator). On September 19, the Governor of the Kirov region, Igor Vasiliev gave Bondarev the powers of a member of the Federation Council. In July source “Tape.ru” in the upper house of Parliament said that the commander of the VKS will become the new head of
© Andrey Smirnov/TASS MOSCOW, September 26. /TASS/. From the landfill “Kapustin Yar” in Astrakhan region conducted a test launch of an Intercontinental ballistic missile RS-12M “Topol” with future combat lighting. Information on the launch of “Topol” will be used to create effective means to overcome missile defense, said Tuesday the press service of the defense Ministry.