Putin got acquainted with the letter in defense Serebrennikov

Photo: RIA Novosti Press Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov said that President Vladimir Putin has reviewed the letter in support of Director Kirill Serebrennikov, which gave him artistic Director of the Theatre of Nations Yevgeny Mironov. About it reports TASS. “Yes, acquainted,” said Sands. However, a Kremlin spokesman said that while he could not comment on the President’s views on this issue. “The reaction (of the President to the letter) I have nothing to say”, – said Peskov. Earlier, Mironov said that at the awards ceremony in the Kremlin managed to pass a letter to Putin in support of the artistic Director of “Gogol-center”. According to him, workers of culture and art, asked the Russian leader “to draw attention to this case” and “to give instructions to the relevant authorities to investigate objectively, fairly and without extraordinary measures.” Earlier in “Gogol-center” and the home government were searched.

Peskov denied reports about Putin’s visit to Gulf countries

Photo: RIA Novosti The information about possible visit of Russian President Vladimir Putin in the Gulf countries, particularly Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, does not correspond to reality, said the press Secretary of the head of state, Dmitry Peskov. On the possibility of such a visit previously reported by some media. “No, that’s not true,” — said Peskov told reporters, answering a question about the possibility of Putin’s visit to the Gulf countries next week, in particular in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

Peskov said that the renovation of housing in Moscow is the Kremlin’s initiative

Photo: RIA Novosti Renovation of housing in Moscow is not a program or initiative of the presidential administration, the publication of distancing the Kremlin from the program correctly, said the press Secretary of the head of state, Dmitry Peskov. “What does it mean to distance themselves? This is not a Kremlin program, not a project of the presidential administration, and it is not the initiative of the President and not the President’s bill. Thus, the very wording is not correct or is not correct,” — he said, commenting on the journalists ‘ question about whether the Kremlin has decided to distance himself from the renovation program in Moscow. While Peskov did not comment on what the Kremlin’s position on the renovation programme, noting that “when the mayor has proposed this initiative, he had a meeting with the President, and the President just gave an assessment of this program.” In early

Tom cruise will star in the sequel of the movie Top Gun

Tom cruise will star in the sequel of the movie Top Gun Moscow. May 28. INTERFAX.RU — Tom cruise has confirmed the intention to withdraw the second part of the movie “top gun” (Top Gun) 1986, said on Sunday the Agency “Xinhua”. The actor made the statement in Australia at the presentation of his new film “the Mummy”, which was presented together with Russell Crowe and Sophia Botellas. Among the candidates for the post of Director of “top gun 2” is featured Joseph Kosinski, with whom Cruz worked on a sci-Fi film “Oblivion.” In the original film, Cruz played the role of a daring young pilot with the call sign Maverick. His rival is portrayed by Val Kilmer, who is rumored to also can be removed in the sequel. The second part sprodyusiruet Jerry Bruckheimer and David Ellison.

Plane of Elvis Presley sold at auction in the US for $430 million

Plane of Elvis Presley sold at auction in the US for $430 million NEW YORK, may 28. /Offset. TASS Kirill Volkov/. Private jet business class, owned by Elvis Presley (1935-1977), sold at auction in California for $430 million. This was reported on Saturday, the auction house GWS Auctions, who was the organizer of the auction. We are talking about aircraft Lockheed Jetstar 1962 release, which was owned by a musician and his father Vernon Presley. Design the interior of the plane was coined the “king of rock-n-roll”: its interior is trimmed with wood and the chairs have red velvet upholstery. If you’re an #ElvisPresley fan, you could pick up his custom-designed luxury private jet via @gwsauctions https://t.co/kJZ7IZM4p4 #redvelvet pic.twitter.com/2CtkhftPYp — Todd Coopee (@ToddCoopee) may 25, 2017 Aircraft more than 35 years was from a private collector, whose name was not disclosed. All these years the aircraft is not used, it

North Korea has tested a new air defense system

Kim Jong-UN DPRK leader Kim Jong UN was present at test-driven the air defense system of a new type. On Sunday, may 28, Yonhap reported, citing North Korean state Agency KCNA. The exact date and venue of the test are not reported. Under the statement of Pyongyang, the new air defense was developed by the specialists of the national Academy of military Sciences, and, in comparison with last year, the system was improved in the detection efficiency and tracking purposes, as well as precision strike. Kim Jong UN said that it was possible to correct some of the defects discovered during last year’s test. He was instructed to organize its mass production and to place its elements across the country. 2 APR 2016 North Korea has tested a new anti-aircraft missiles, and the current tests are an attempt to improve its performance, says Yonhap. The situation on the Korean Peninsula

The mother of the founder of Uber killed while riding on the boat

In California during boating killed the mother of the founder of Uber Travis Kalanick (Travis Kalanick). About it reports TV channel ABC News referring to the company. 71-year-old Bonnie Kalanick and her husband, 78-year-old Donald, ran into a stone on a lake, pine flat, near the city of Fresno. The woman died at the scene, the man was taken to hospital with injuries of moderate severity. His condition doctors assessed as stable. In circulated within the company a letter called the incident “unimaginable tragedy.” “All in the family Uber know how Travis is close to his parents”, — stated in the message. 1 Mar entrepreneur Travis Kalanick had a fight with the driver of his company Fawzi Kamel (Fawzi Kamel) due to the low wages of taxi drivers. The video with the fight the day has gained more than 400 thousand views. Uber, an international taxi service operating in 68

The White house is thinking about creating a staff to deal with critics of trump

Donald trump and his team are considering the possibility of establishing a headquarters in response to the ongoing criticism and accusations of alleged links with Russia. This writes The Washington Post, citing a number of supporting the President sources. According to the publication, in the White house are already meeting on this issue. While trump participated in the summit “the Big seven” in Italy, his senior aides, including chief of staff of Primus Raines, Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner met to discuss the candidates. In particular, we discuss the option of the invitation to form a team of some colleagues from the election headquarters of the trump, including laid-off in June 2016 campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski and David Bossi, who made his name in politics for two decades investigating the activities of bill and Hillary Clinton. In addition, the newspaper, in the near future may change the approach of the

In the liberal democratic party proposed to set the age qualification for heads of state organizations

Andrey Svintsov Deputies from the LDPR faction in the Duma introduced a bill to ban people older than 65 years to take leadership positions in state and municipal organizations. The document was published in the parliamentary basis of the bills on Friday, may 26. The liberal Democrats propose to extend limits and to Deputy heads. According to the legislators, reaching the age of 65, they will be transferred to another corresponding job qualifications. In some cases, the term of office may be extended to 70 years. As explained in an interview with “Tape.ru” one of the authors of the initiative the Deputy Andrei Svintsov, an exception can be made for “unique specialists”. “In General, we believe that 65 is a great age to enjoy your grandchildren, gardens and all the rest. But lead already have to give others,” he said. Professional, according to the MP, you can always transfer to

Moscow has promised to respond to the expulsion of two Russian diplomats from Estonia

Continued: the Two Russian diplomats to leave Estonia before the end of may The Russian foreign Ministry called an unfriendly act to the requirement of the Estonian authorities on the expulsion of two Russian diplomats. About it RIA Novosti reported. Moscow also vowed not to leave this step unanswered. The Russian Embassy in Tallinn, in turn, declined to comment. Earlier on 26 may, the Estonian foreign Ministry demanded from the Consul General of Russia in Narva Dmitry Kazennova and Consul Andrew Sergeeva to leave the Republic. The Agency reported that it had handed over to the Russian diplomats the corresponding note. The reasons for this decision were not specified. As the reference to RIA Novosti, in March 2004, the Russian foreign Ministry has declared persona non grata two employees of the Estonian Embassy in Moscow and ordered them to leave the country. It was a response to the expulsion of

1 2 3 1,994