The American tried to burn the spiders and burned the house down

A resident of Arizona, decided to get rid of spiders using a gas burner, burned the house down. About it reports The Independent.

According to the publication, firefighters arrived at the home 11 minutes after the call and found flames in the building. The occupant of the home said that the gas burner destroyed the cobwebs under the house and living there spiders, but the fire spread to the building itself. By this time he with the help of neighbors already brought home elderly mother.

23 firefighters were able to cope with the fire for 11 minutes: nobody was hurt but an elderly woman injured during the evacuation. The exact damage suffered by the landlord, will calculate later.