Spain spoke about the detention during the riots in Catalonia

Employees of the Spanish police detained three people during riots in the referendum on the independence of Catalonia. On Sunday, October 1, citing the interior Ministry of Spain, RIA Novosti reported. As stated in the material information of the Agency, among detainees also were minors, and the number of victims in clashes with the Spanish police, according to the mayor of Barcelona Ada Cola (Ada Colau), exceeded 460. “As mayor of Barcelona I insist that the actions of the police against a defenceless population was immediately over,” she said. At the same time, the administration of Telegram channel Mash reported that the Spanish police detained more than 200 people. According to them during the riots also suffered and law enforcement officials Spain, only 11 people. Previously, October 1, Catalonia has asked the European Union with the requirement to formally condemn the Spanish authorities for the intervention in the referendum on

In Catalonia the referendum on independence

Continued: the Spanish Prime Minister spoke about the will of the Catalans In Catalunya at 20:00 local time (21:00 GMT) polling stations were closed, RIA Novosti reported. As said the Agency official representative of Generalitat region Jordi Turul, during the day participate in the referendum adopted the “many millions” of locals. “Three hundred and nineteen polling stations were forced to close, voting was normal, many millions of Catalans voted. We can say that the account goes on millions,” he said. The region’s population is 7.5 million people, the right to vote in Catalonia have more than 5.3 million. Earlier it was reported that the turnout at the referendum in Catalonia on the question of independence of the Autonomous community from Spain by the middle of Sunday was more than 50 percent. 1 October in Catalonia held a referendum on independence, that Madrid has declared illegal. During the vote, the unrest,

Trump has promised to deal with Kim Jong-UN

Kim Jong-UN The US President Donald trump has promised that, unlike his predecessors bill Clinton, George Bush and Barack Obama, “cope” with the North Korean leader Kim Jong-UN. He said this in his microblog on Twitter. “Good treatment of Man-rocket for 25 years, why should it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, Obama failed. My failure will not,” said trump. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 01 October 2017, 19:01 On the background of the ongoing DPRK nuclear and missile tests, causing international condemnation and tougher sanctions, escalated the confrontation between Pyongyang and Washington, as expressed in particular in the mutual insults between the two leaders. On 8 August, North Korea threatened to go on “physical actions” in response to the adoption by the UN security Council against new sanctions. After that, the Pentagon chief James Mattis threatened North Korea “with the death of the regime and the destruction of the

Putin will visit Turkmenistan on October 2

Photo: RIA Novosti Russian President Vladimir Putin on 2 October will visit Turkmenistan during the visit, the planned signing of documents, the press service of the Kremlin. “At the invitation of President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin will pay an official visit to Turkmenistan on 2 October 2017… At the end of talks is scheduled the signing of the Russian-Turkmen documents”, — stated in the message. It is expected that the negotiations will address the key issues of development of bilateral cooperation in political, trade-economic, scientific-educational and cultural-humanitarian spheres, as well as topical regional issues.

The first fireworks festival was held in Arkhangelsk

The first fireworks festival was held in Arkhangelsk The event was organized in honor of the participation of the delegation of the region in the XIX world festival of youth and students. ARKHANGELSK, October 1. /TASS/. The first regional festival of fireworks on Sunday took place in Arkhangelsk. As reports a press-service of administration of the Arkhangelsk region, the festival featured the best pyrotechnic teams from Moscow, Volgograd and Severodvinsk. “The Peace square in Arkhangelsk hosted the first in the history of the regional center fireworks festival. The organizers have arranged to townspeople a feast in honor of the participation of the delegation of the Arkhangelsk region in the XIX world festival of youth and students, which will be held from 14 to 22 October in Sochi”, — stated in the message. Publication from Svetlana (@svet_lana.light) Oct 1 2017 12:44 PDT During the download an error has occurred. Publication Veryuzhskaya

Rapper Timati announced he was leaving the stage for my daughter

Rapper Timati announced he was leaving the stage for my daughter MOSCOW, 1 Jul — RIA Novosti. Russian rap artist Timati announced that it will retire to spend more time with his daughter. The musician wrote in Instagram. Timothy said that his solo concert to be held on 4 November in SC “Olympic” will be his last major speech of this kind in Moscow in the coming years. I sincerely do not understand a huge number of people writing: How? The last concert? Don’t go… etc. Instead of having to pull phrases out of context, isn’t it easier just to look at documental entirely )) the Fourth of November in SC “Olympic” will really be my last Big one !! Solo !! Concert !! In Moscow !! In the coming 2-3years. This level of show and setting + preparation of such sites as the Olympic, require months of work. As

On the border with Ukraine as a result of the attack killed a Russian border guard

In the Kursk region, an attack on border guards, in which one border guard officer were killed. TASS on Sunday, October 1, said a source in emergency services of the region. According to the interlocutor Agency, the incident occurred near the village of Tetkino in Kursk region. As told “Kommersant” sources in law enforcement bodies of the region, was attacked by two guards. The employees of the border guard in the course of the operation “Illegal alien” inspected one of the buildings in the village, when he heard the shots. One of the guards died on the spot. Were in the house the man tried to throw a grenade, but he it was blown up. In the house with him was an accomplice who eventually surrendered to the guards. According to the newspaper, one of the shooters was from the Ukraine. Another native of the North Caucasus republics, was in

Sapsan killed two people in the suburbs

In Moscow high-speed train “Sapsan” to death brought down two men. On Sunday, October 1, “the Tape.ru” said Elena Markov, the official representative of the Moscow interregional investigative management on SKR transport. “Around 19:50 to station Povarovo-1 of the Leningrad direction of the Moscow railroad, two men were fatally injured by an Express train “Sapsan” the message St.-Petersburg — Moscow”, — she said. Markov added that the identity of the dead set. According to preliminary data, they were crossing the railway tracks at a pedestrian deck, but on forbidding signal of the traffic light, said the representative office. At the scene works investigative team, which began pre-investigation checks. In early July a high-speed train “Sapsan” was hit and fatally injured two people in Moscow. A man and a woman was crossing the railway tracks in the wrong place near Kryukovo station on the North of the capital.

The defense Ministry confirmed the death of the Russian Colonel from wounds

In the Ministry of defence confirmed that Colonel Valery Fedyanin, who was severely wounded in Syria, died in hospital in Moscow. It is reported by RIA Novosti. The officer was taken from Syria in the main military clinical hospital for emergency medical care. “Military doctors to the last struggled for life of Valery fedyanina, but to save him failed,” — said the Agency. 22 Sep Fedyanin engaged in the delivery of humanitarian assistance in the Syrian province of Hama. “Under the car, which was followed by a Russian officer, with terrorists has been undermined by a land mine. The explosion Valery Fedyanin received multiple injuries”, — said the defense Ministry. Of the Association of veterans of the marine corps Sputnik said that the funeral will take place on Tuesday or Wednesday, 3, or 4 October. Earlier it was reported that the officer will be buried at the Federal military memorial

1 2 3 10