The girl from Australia that survived during act of terrorism in Barcelona, had previously experienced terrorist attacks in London and in Paris. About it reports The Daily Mail. 26-year-old Julia Monaco from Melbourne went to the store on the Rambla just before the van started to push people. Later, describing the events of August 17 broadcast of one of the Australian radio station, she said that it was the third terrorist attack in Europe whose witness she was. In June 2017, it was close to the scene of the attack on visitors to London’s borough market-market. After a few days he and a friend decided to visit Paris. While they were walking near the Notre Dame Cathedral, in Russia banned militant “Islamic state” in their eyes, attacked with a knife on a police officer. “I don’t wanna go home — said Monaco leading. — I intend to stay here and
At least one person was killed and eight people were injured in an attack by unknown passers-by in the Finnish city of Turku, reports on Friday, August 18, broadcaster Yle. Currently, the police are looking for several alleged attackers. Residents are advised not to appear in the center of the city. Earlier on August 18 at the passers-by in Turku attacked by an unknown assailant with a knife. Police opened fire on the attackers, then he was arrested. Eyewitnesses tell that heard one or more shots. Police stepped up security measures at Helsinki airport and at the railway stations of the country. On 28 July, in one of the supermarkets in the German city of Hamburg armed with a knife unknown attacked the people who were there. As a result one person was killed and several were injured.
The driver of the van who committed 17 Aug hitting on people on the pedestrian part of La Rambla in Central Barcelona, could be shot during the second attack in the municipality of Cambrils. About it reports on Friday, August 18, Daily Mail. According to the publication, law enforcement believe the perpetrators of terrorist acts could join a group of other attackers for the next attack. The police said that the investigation points to this, however there is no accurate evidence. Currently, the identity of the terrorist from Barcelona is not installed, it disappeared. The main suspect is a 17-year-old (according to other sources he’s 18) Moussa Kabir. It is assumed that he stole from his older brother Driss passport and rented in his name two vans. One of them was used for the terrorist attack in Barcelona, the second found in Vic. As noted, the brothers lived in Ripoll,
The words of one of the initiators of the blockade of the Crimea Lenur Islyamov on the power scenario of the return of the Peninsula to the Ukraine cause a smile. This statement was made by the head of the state Committee of the Crimean government Zaur Smirnov. His words RIA Novosti reported citing local media. “All this is sarcasm and a smile. Let the first will return a multimillion-dollar debt he owes to the creditors. All this rhetoric of ‘ war ‘ only in order to cover up their own sins… the Whole story is absolutely aimed only to attract attention to request in the West of money,” — said Smirnov. Smirnov suggested that Islyamova face the same fate as the former Governor of the Odessa region Mikhail Saakashvili. The Commissioner said that the organizer of the blockade will be in Kiev for as long as he “give a
Photo: RIA Novosti The General Director of “Gosznak” Arkady Trachuk said that Russia can receive the passport and the rights that will be established chip with biometric data and the electronic signature of the owner, according to Interfax. According to him, the work on introduction of new documents coming in 2015. “The document can be used for remote authentication and actually allows a person to confirm their identity by providing, for example, financial services”, — said General Director of “Gosznak”. Earlier it was reported that the Russian interior Ministry has begun to develop amendments to the legislation that will reduce the time of registration and issuance of citizens of passports.
Photo: RIA Novosti The opportunities for economic pressure on North Korea is almost exhausted, in connection with which Moscow opposes such initiatives. This was stated by Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey Lavrov. “We cannot support the ideas that some of our partners continue to hatch, and literally aimed at the economic strangulation of North Korea with all the negative, tragic and humanitarian consequences for the citizens of the DPRK”, — quotes its TASS. The foreign Minister stressed that in all resolutions of the UN Security Council, which involve harsh economic sanctions against the DPRK, contains including the obligation to continue attempts to return to political negotiations for a peaceful settlement of the situation on the Korean Peninsula. All member States of the UN to strictly adhere to the economic isolation of Pagnana, while attention to political unit resolutions no one pays, said Sergei Lavrov. At the same time,
To the Ground began to approach the largest since observations of asteroid The Earth is approaching a large asteroid since systematic observations by NASA for potentially hazardous near-by objects (the late 1980s). This was reported on the website of the American space Agency. During the download an error has occurred. Object (3122) Florence will be at a minimum distance from the planet (seven million kilometers, or 18 distance between the Earth and the Moon) September 1, 2017. In diameter it reaches five kilometers. “Many well-known asteroid came closer to Earth than Florence 1 Sep, but they are less — said Paul khodas from the research Center of near-earth objects NASA. Florence is the largest asteroid that will approach Earth so close with the introduction of NASA’s discovery and tracking of near-earth asteroids”. (3122) Florence poses no danger to Earth. Previously the object was close to the planet in 1890. The
On “the First channel” has told about the future of KVN, “Field of dreams” and “Evening Urganta” On “the First channel” talked about the future programs of KVN, “Field of dreams” and “Evening Urgant”. “No, we are not closing “let’s get married”, “Fashion verdict”, “Control purchase” and “the First Studio”. We are not blind and pole chudes, KVN, “What? Where? When?” and “Evening Urgant”, — stated in the message of press-service of the First channel received by “Газету.Ru”. It also noted that everything is in order with the “Who wants to be a millionaire”, feels fine “Good morning” and the program “Time” still leaves at 21.00. In addition, the press service reported that the product in the “Relish” is not over. “Dmitry Krylov buying tickets to the next trip. “Let them talk” Dmitry Borisov collect excellent ratings. Soon you will see the updated “Tonight”. Posner, by the way, is also
The state Duma did not support the initiative about adjustment of the letters “e” and “e” in the documents MOSCOW, 18 Jul — RIA Novosti. The letter “e” is a necessary part of the alphabet of the Russian language, the change of its status in the documents can including to prevent crime and find missing persons, which requires a certain caution in this area, said the first Deputy Chairman of the Duma Committee on state construction and legislation Mikhail Emelyanov. Earlier the Deputy of Leningrad region Vladimir Petrov offered to do the equivalent of the letter “e” and “e” in the identity and also legitimize the consonant spelling of names in documents. “Not support”, — said Emelyanov RIA Novosti, answering a question, whether it supports the initiative. I would like names and identification would be very careful because it is linked with many problems, including combating crime, and search for
In Tyumen the doctors saved the child, swallowing the head of a bobblehead. This was reported on the website of the regional Department of health. As noted, the detail of the toy was rather large — about five inches in diameter. It completely blocked the lumen of the esophagus at the entrance to the stomach. “Special flexible tongs and hinges, which remove foreign objects with a round and smooth head doll simply slide off. The work of physicians is complicated and the weight of the toy, increased due to the accumulated in the cavity of the product liquid,” the report says. Doctors have decided to refrain from surgical intervention. The foreign object was removed with a vacuum aspirator and forceps, while the child was under anesthesia. It is noted that in this case the Tyumen physicians are faced for the first time. Usually children swallow coins, small toys, beads, rings,