The girl from Australia that survived during act of terrorism in Barcelona, had previously experienced terrorist attacks in London and in Paris. About it reports The Daily Mail.
26-year-old Julia Monaco from Melbourne went to the store on the Rambla just before the van started to push people. Later, describing the events of August 17 broadcast of one of the Australian radio station, she said that it was the third terrorist attack in Europe whose witness she was. In June 2017, it was close to the scene of the attack on visitors to London’s borough market-market. After a few days he and a friend decided to visit Paris. While they were walking near the Notre Dame Cathedral, in Russia banned militant “Islamic state” in their eyes, attacked with a knife on a police officer.
“I don’t wanna go home — said Monaco leading. — I intend to stay here and not allow them to win — whoever they were. And I’m going to see all those places for which I came here”.
On the evening of 17 August, the minibus ran into people in the street of Las Ramblas in Barcelona. Later on Avinguda Diagonal is unknown on a truck attacked the police officers guarding the area of the attack. Injured two guards.
That same night in Cambrils, South of Barcelona, another group of terrorists attempted to commit a terrorist attack, ran over to the van people. Seven people were injured, and later one of them died. Four of the attackers were eliminated on the spot, the fifth died later.
Victims of a series of attacks, according to the latest data, there were 14 people, more than 100 were injured. According to the Catalan police, injuring citizens of the 34 States.
Responsibility for the attack took banned in Russia grouping “Islamic state”.