The defense Ministry has denied bringing the air defense forces in the far East on high alert
So the office has responded to the media, Senator Viktor Ozerov about the reaction to the growing problem with North Korea.
Moscow. August 11. INTERFAX.RU — the Russian military has denied reports of some mass media that because of the situation around North Korea’s defense forces (PVO) in the far East has led to a state of high alert.
“Connections PVO hour serve in the mode of permanent combat readiness. No cast stationed in the far East air defense units in the “higher” degree of combat readiness are not true,” said Friday the source of “Interfax” in the defense Ministry.
Earlier some mass media with reference to the words of the former head of the Federation Council Committee on defense and security, Senator Viktor Ozerov said that the air defense forces and videoconferencing further strengthened in the far East region, including in the case of an incorrect target for North Korean missiles.
Previously, the government of Korea in response to new sanctions, said that the DPRK is considering the possibility of a missile attack on areas near U.S. military bases on the island of GUAM, where based strategic bombers.
In turn, the US President Donald trump said that “North Korea should not further threaten the United States. Otherwise, they will face such fire and fury, which the world has never seen”. On Friday, the President said that, “perhaps the threat of “fire and fury” was hard enough”.