Lavrov said attempts to recruit Russian diplomats “not only in the U.S.” Attempts to recruit Russian diplomats are being made not only in the United States, said in an interview with the newspaper “Izvestia” Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey Lavrov. According to the head of the foreign Ministry, representatives of Russian diplomatic mission “often work in very difficult conditions, and sometimes openly hostile situation.” As an example, such a situation, Lavrov cited the “large-scale expulsion [Russian diplomats].” “It was anti-cramp coming administration of Barack Obama,” said the Minister, adding however, that “such actions, as well as recruiting approaches, accompanied by blackmail and threats, not uncommon in other countries.” “Not only in the United States,” — said Lavrov. Earlier, on January 17, the Russian foreign Minister said that in April last year, American intelligence agencies tried to recruit Minister-Counsellor of the Russian Embassy in Washington. A day earlier, about
The source said about the reaction of Turkey to the Russian position on the impact of videoconferencing Ankara welcomed the constructive position of the Russian authorities in connection with the unintended impact of Air and space forces of the Russian Federation on a Turkish military in Syria. About it reports on Friday, February 10, RIA Novosti reported citing a military source in Turkey. “The actions and constructive position of the Russian officials immediately after the incident has been received by us positively,” — said the Agency interlocutor. He noted that the leadership of the Turkish armed forces also “behaved very calmly” and immediately after the airstrike held talks with their Russian counterparts. The Russian side, according to the source, proposed to create the Commission on investigation of the incident, its activities “to a greater extent be aimed at preventing similar incidents in the future and strengthening coordination between military departments
Senator: events of the Dyatlov pass remain classified information MOSCOW, February 9 — RIA Novosti. Ex-Governor of the Sverdlovsk region, Senator Eduard Rossel said that with great respect to the attempts of scientists to understand the tragedy of the Dyatlov pass, but noted that these events relate to classified information at the Federal level. A friend of Igor Dyatlov and the participant searches of Dyatlova, academician Peter Bartholomew told the media about his attempt to bring to the solution of the tragedy Rosell. The scientist had planned to go to the archives of the Ministry of defence. Unfortunately, the events of that time are still strictly classified information, it is not regional, and Federal level, and addressing the issue of access to archival documents can only address the Federal government and the security Fredward, Rasselas-Governor of the Sverdlovsk region, Senator He also emphasized that with great respect for Peter Bartholomew
The main dietician of Ministry of health of the Russian Federation: “we Have to be always a little hungry.” We used to eat quickly on the go, than God will send. Experts are convinced all this leads to serious health problems and premature death. Can these troubles be avoided? Word — academician, the chief nutritionist of the country and scientific Director of the Institute of nutrition (now the Federal research center of food biotechnology and food safety. — Ed.) Victor Tutelian. Health Natalia Leskova, “The AMF. Health”: Victor A., Institute of nutrition for soon 60 years, and 55 of them you work in it. This is a serious scientific institution with a large number of departments and laboratories, the clinic of healthy eating, the clinic… But in our country it is not accepted to take these areas seriously. People eat anything. Why? Victor tutelian: this Is, unfortunately, our mentality. But
SpaceX has promised to launch the rocket twice a month SpaceX President Gwynn Shotwell spoke about the company’s intention to launch a rocket every two to three weeks. Reported by Newsmax. It is expected that the plan will be met after the commissioning of the new launch pad, which is owned by NASA Kennedy space center, located South of Cape Canaveral (Florida). This will be done next week. Its construction cost approximately $ 100 million. Shotwell also said that currently the company is working on modernization of rocket engines to improve performance and security, and turbo pumps. Current their version is covered with microcracks, which the company has been criticized by NASA and government officials. After the explosion of the carrier rocket Falcon 9 on the launch pad at Cape Canaveral on 1 September 2016, SpaceX has halted the launch. The rocket was put into orbit the first satellite of
In Brazil more than 100 people died, while police went on strike MOSCOW, 10 Feb — RIA Novosti. More than 100 people died in violence in the Brazilian state of espírito Santo for six days, during which continued the strike the local police. Thursday to restore order, the authorities introduced in the state contingent of the 1,2 thousands of security forces composed of airborne troops and Federal police, backed by armored vehicles. As noted by Reuters, the most significant outbreak of violence, including open looting of shops occurred during strikes in the state capital, vitória. State police strikers are demanding higher wages amid economic crisis and difficulties with state funding experienced by the regional authorities. Also discuss the possibility of a strike, the law enforcement officers in the state of Rio de Janeiro, where three weeks will begin the famous carnival, which attracts tourists from all over the world.
Photo: RIA Novosti The Central election Commission of Russia will determine whether you have the right to run presidential candidates when will be officially launched the election campaign. So the Secretary of the CEC, Maya Grishina said the participation of Alexei Navalny in presidential elections after the verdict in the case of “Kirovles”. “Based on the circumstances of each candidate, in the course assigned to a specific electoral campaign to each candidate will be treated based on the requirements of the law,” she told reporters today. On Wednesday, the Leninsky court of Kirov found guilty Alexei Navalny and Peter ofitserova of embezzlement in the case of “Kirovles” and sentenced them to five and four years imprisonment respectively. Navalny was convicted under part 4 of article 160 of the Russian Criminal code (“Misappropriation and embezzlement”) which provides till 10 years of imprisonment. This crime is classified as serious. According to the
Photo: RIA Novosti The experience of the Alliance between the countries that existed during the Second world war, especially in demand on the background of growing terrorist threats. This was stated by Russian foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. “Today, when the global community is facing an unprecedented surge of international terrorism and extremism, the experience of the Alliance in addressing common for all tasks especially in demand,” — quoted Minister RIA Novosti. Earlier, Lavrov said about the fruitful influence of the position of the President of the United States Donald trump on the overall situation of the formation of the anti-terrorist front.
Photo: RIA Novosti After the conviction of Alexei Navalny, a source close to the opposition parties, said “Газете.Ru” that the leader of Parnas Mikhail Kasyanov may become the single candidate from opposition on presidential elections. Sam Mikhail Kasyanov in conversation with “Газетой.Ru” he said that does not exclude the possibility that he will run, but not made a decision yet. Kasyanov also said that he wants to negotiate a single candidate from the opposition, including Yabloko. A source in the “Apple” skeptical attitude to the promises of the leader of the PARNAS. Earlier, the party “Apple” has announced the beginning of the presidential election campaign of Grigory Yavlinsky. The Lenin district court recognised Alexey Navalny and Pyotr Ofitserov guilty on charges of embezzlement of budget funds from the “Kirovles”. The court decision has not yet been announced.
OSCE monitoring Commission confirmed that the deterioration in the Donbass is the responsibility of the radical and nationalist forces in Kiev, said Russian foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in interview to the newspaper “Izvestia”. According to him, the Commission reaffirmed this document. “The responsibility for a new round of escalation of the situation are precisely the radical and nationalist forces in Kiev. This is documented by the reports of the Special monitoring mission of the OSCE,” he said. According to him, “”the hot zone” has become almost the whole line of contact. As a result of shelling by the APU there are victims among the civilian population, destroyed social infrastructure”. In addition, most of the residents raked the territories were left without water, light and heat, the diplomat said. In addition, the diplomat said that Russia, the United States and Western partners in the “Normandy format” are