Photo: RIA Novosti Border zone, which is created on the border with Belarus, will not restrict the freedom of crossing the border to citizens of Russia and Belarus. This was reported in the public relations center of the FSB, RIA “Novosti”. “The documents do not contradict the norms of international treaties of Russia with the Republic of Belarus and do not impose restrictions on the freedom of crossing the state border of the Russian Federation by citizens of both countries”, – said the Agency. While the FSB noted that the establishment of the border zone on the border of the two country does not provide border control of persons, vehicles and goods. Earlier “Газета.Ru” wrote that the border area near the border with Belarus is introduced for third countries nationals. Orders about establishment of the border zone in Bryansk, Smolensk and Pskov regions along the border with Belarus, effective from
Photo: Kommersant Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of internal policy, information and communication, Republic of Crimea Dmitry Polonsky, commenting on “the Ribbon.ru” the statements of the Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Mustafa Jemilev that Russia will abandon the Peninsula, called the MP a “mediocre political dwarf”. “Cemil is the most mediocre political record player! If you track the frequency of its, so to say, speeches, observed a clear pattern: we went to the Western lords, and received from them money and tells you that a pen was brought, and still the same old and creaky record broadcasts! And given the fact that by the lords every day it got less and less use, like gramophone creaks — just a reason to remind myself. Because life is mediocre political dwarf absolutely is grey and bleak!” — said Polonsky. Earlier on Monday, February 6, one of the leaders of the banned in Russia
Beata Szydlo (left) and Angela Merkel The Prime Minister of Poland Beata Szydlo and German Chancellor Angela Merkel has expressed the General opinion about the need to maintain anti-Russian sanctions. About this reports Deutsche Welle. Merkel confirmed that the sanctions can be relaxed in case of progress in the implementation of the Minsk agreements. “As before, the situation is unsatisfactory. Minsk is not implemented, and therefore, sanctions may now be removed,” she said. The opinion of the German colleagues shared Beata Szydlo. Earlier, on 7 February, Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed during a telephone conversation with Merkel situation in the Donbass. “Expressed serious concern at the escalation of the armed conflict, in which there are human victims, significant damage to civilian infrastructure and housing in some settlements of Donbass”, — reported the press service of the Kremlin. 30 January the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung suggested that the deterioration in the
Ayatollah Khamenei Iran’s Supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, gave an assessment of the activities of the President of the United States Donald trump. About this he wrote on his Twitter page on Tuesday, February 7. “We appreciate the trump! He did a great job to reveal to us the true face of America,” wrote Khamenei. He added that trump during the election campaign openly stated about corruption in the highest echelons of American power, thus confirming that what for more than 30 years, said the Iranian leaders. — Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) 07 February 2017, 13:43 In addition, Khamenei recalled the episode with a five year old boy, who is handcuffed. He noted that this is the real “protection of human rights-American”. The incident with the child, who was among more than 100 detainees trump the decree on the limitation of immigration, took place on 28 January in Washington, reports the Daily Mirror.
Vladislav Surkov Moscow is interested in financial assistance provided to South Ossetia were being spent properly. On Tuesday, February 7, said the assistant to Russian leader Vladislav Surkov, the Agency Sputnik. “Financial assistance to Russia is growing, despite the difficult economic situation. But South Ossetia is an exception, because there was trust. Russia is not interested in to back the dark past”, — said Surkov at the meeting with the President of the Republic Leonid Tibilov. He remembered how the situation developed in the Republic before coming Tibilov. “It was tough for me. I saw the legacy that you inherited from the previous government, I was dismayed by the irresponsibility and incompetence that flourished here,” he said. According to him, now in Russia note with satisfaction that the funds are spent properly. Surkov also Tibilov, Mr Putin conveyed words of support from President of Russia Vladimir Putin. Tibilov, in turn,
In Chuvashia opened a criminal case against 64-year-old man from the city of Kanash, the suspect in the rape of his eight-year-old neighbor. About it reports a press-service of management of Investigatory Committee of Russia (TFR) in the country. According to investigators, February 2, the suspect dragged the girl returning home to his apartment, where he committed against her violent actions of sexual character. “The cries of the victim for assistance there ran into a neighbor. He stopped the attacker and took the girl to a mother who has addressed in law enforcement bodies”, — reported in the TFR. The pensioner was detained and placed into custody. Now the consequence spends the necessary medical and psihologo-psychiatric examination and shall decide on the appointment of a genetic examination. October 5, 2015 in Volgograd was detained a man who raped and strangled his 15-year-old victim. He admitted that he committed the crime
The Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey Lavrov © Alexander Shcherbak/TASS MOSCOW, February 7. /TASS/. Moscow believes that the results of the measures of the administration of U.S. President Donald trump with the terrorism will be more weighty and significant than under Barack Obama. This was stated by TASS, the Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey Lavrov.
Alexey Tsydenov © Alexei Nikolsky/press service of the Russian President/TASS At a meeting with Alexei Tsydenov in the Kremlin the President of Russia expressed hope that the official in charge of the Ministry of transport, the railway sector, during the work in Moscow has lost connection with the regions and is familiar with the regional agenda. Tsydenov’s confirmed, “because the railroad there in most regions.” It is noteworthy that hometown Tzudenova – Petrovsk-Zabaykalsky is not more than 200 km from the capital of Buryatia, Ulan-Ude. He started as an accountant 40-year-old transport Ministry official was never a public figure, but had a very successful career, becoming Deputy Minister of transport in the 36 years.
Ukrainian boy had planned to detonate a homemade bomb in the centre of Rostov-on-don, RIA Novosti reported with reference to law enforcement bodies of the region. As stated by the head of the centre for combating extremism of the interior Ministry in Rostov region Arthur Metzger, in December 2015, police arrested 17-year-old Ukrainian. His apartment was found an explosive device. “The attack was planned for them at the Theatre square in Rostov-on-don during one of the mass events”, – declared in police of the region, without specifying the event. Ukrainian will appear before court on 14 February charged with the preparation of the explosion in the main square of the city. In addition, will appear in court resident of Rostov-on-don Maxim Smyshlyaev. who helped in the implementation of the Ukrainian plan. According to investigators, the young people discussed the power of the explosive device and place of the alleged attack,
Roskomnadzor ruled out pornoresursy YouPorn from the register of banned sites. This is stated on page office on Twitter. “We excluded the youporn website page from the Register in connection with the receipt of definition about cancellation of the decision of the court of Vladivostok,” – said in Roskomnadzor. The regulator has blocked the portal YouPorn in September 2016 after a decision of the pervorechensky district court of Vladivostok. On Tuesday, January 7, it became known that one of the world’s biggest porn site Brazzers has been blocked by court decision in Russia. The decision at the end of October 2016 issued’sheglushitskiy district court of the Samara region. Photo: Muster / Arco Images / globallookpress