Gone under the hammer telephone Hitler called a fake MOSCOW, 26 Feb — RIA Novosti. Experts doubt the authenticity of the personal telephone of Adolf Hitler, which was sold at auction for 243 thousand dollars. About it the newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung said the representative of the Frankfurt Museum of communications Frank Gagel. “It’s definitely a fake. This phone was released by Siemens&Halske, but the receiver he’s English. Never did,” he said. The expert believes that sold under the hammer apparatus was assembled later in the United Kingdom. Suspicions aroused and red that painted phone. “Siemens would make the instance colored plastic and not painted would be a black phone,” said Hagel. Besides, he added, engraved with the emblem of Hitler is also covered with a simple paint, not in the spirit of the time. It is doubtful, according to him, and that the apparatus is equipped with a disc
Avakov said that Kyiv has a plan to return Crimea and Donbas KYIV, Feb 26 — RIA Novosti. Kiev has a specific plan for the return of Crimea and Donbass under control, and in this respect the territorial integrity of Ukraine is not the subject of the discussions, said interior Minister of Ukraine Arsen Avakov. “We have a plan that will be implemented, and it absolutely is not affiliated with the slightest concessions”, — said Avakov in an interview to Ukrainian TV channel “1+1” on Sunday evening. Avakov added that also among those who are “working on the situation.” In his opinion, the issue of returning Crimea and the Donbass can be resolved quickly and diplomatically, not militarily. Previously, the newspaper the New York Times reported that Ukrainian MP Andrey Artemenko suggested that the administration of the President of the United States a plan for the lifting of sanctions against
Avakov: security forces could have 5 minutes to disperse the participants of the blockade of Donbass KYIV, Feb 26 — RIA Novosti. Ukrainian security forces can in five minutes to disperse the radicals, blocking trade with uncontrolled Kiev territories of Donbass, but don’t want to do, said the head of the MIA of Ukraine Arsen Avakov. In late January, a group of former members of the military operation in the Donbass, including the deputies of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine blocked in some parts of the freight rail traffic from the uncontrolled Kiev territory of Donbass. They stated that, in their opinion, any trade with the breakaway republics is illegal, and all carried out the transport of goods are smuggled. The blockade has led to shortages of anthracite coal, which is mined in the uncontrolled territories of Kiev Donbass. In this regard, the Ukrainian authorities were forced to introduce emergency
Putin and Nazarbayev held Sunday at the ski resort MOSCOW, 26 Feb — RIA Novosti. The presidents of Russia and Kazakhstan Vladimir Putin and Nursultan Nazarbayev spoke in an informal setting, told RIA Novosti press-Secretary of Russian leader Dmitry Peskov. The heads of state in a Sunday afternoon spent together, riding on mountain ski resort near Almaty. It is expected that on Monday, the two leaders will hold official meeting in Alma-ATA, after which Putin will visit Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
Photo: Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev spoke in Sochi in an informal setting with members of the government. A photo posted on instagram of the Cabinet. “On the eve of the Russian investment forum in Sochi, the members of the government together with Dmitry Medvedev spoke in an informal setting”, – stated in the message. Photo Medvedev is surrounded by, in particular, Deputy Prime Ministers Olga Golodets, Dmitry Rogozin and Arkady Dvorkovich, Minister of energy Alexander Novak, the Ministry of labor Maxim Topilin, Ministry of health Veronika Skvortsova, the Ministry of education of Olga Vasilyeva, the Ministry of culture Vladimir Medinsky and EMERCOM of Russia Vladimir Puchkov. In this second picture, members of the government depicted on skis or snowboards. Russian investment forum will be held from 27 to 28 February in Sochi.
Photo: KRASNODAR, February 26. /TASS/. Krasnodar Krai jointly with the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs in the framework of the Russian investment forum “Sochi-2017” for the first time will hold a session on youth entrepreneurship. This was told to journalists the Vice-Governor of Kuban Sergey Altukhov. “For the first time Krasnodar Krai jointly with the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs organized a session on youth entrepreneurship. Will be a round table, which will be discussed about the opportunities for young entrepreneurs”, – quotes Altukhov, the press service of the regional administration. The Federation recalled that this year the region will present an exposition in the format of “investment restaurant”. As previously reported by TASS, will feature “local dishes” (these communities), and in a makeshift lobby bar will be shown strategic projects in the region. According to the Vice-Governor of Kuban formed under different presentation requirements and budget of the investor.
In the Damascus district of Mazraa, where is the Russian Embassy, was subjected to mortar fire by militants. About it the correspondent of RIA Novosti. Near the territory of the diplomatic mission exploded two shells killed and wounded. According to the soldiers of the Syrian army, was fired from the district of Jobar, which is under the control of insurgents. The Embassy in Damascus was attacked several times. 29 Dec 2016 the mine fell into the territory of the diplomatic mission near the entrance to the consular section. She was released from the territory controlled by the militants. The explosion caused minor material damage, nobody was hurt. 2 and 3 February, the Embassy also came under fire. It was fired precisely from the area Dzhobar. One of the mines exploded in the Embassy complex between office and residential buildings, the other — 20 metres from the main entrance to the
The United States accused the militias of Donbass that they do not abide by the ceasefire. A statement published on the Department’s website. “The United States is closely monitoring growing violence in Eastern Ukraine in recent weeks and the continuing failure of the Russian-separatist forces to observe a ceasefire, provided Minsk agreements”, — said in comments. The state Department condemned the incident on Friday, February 24, “the attack on the Special observation mission of the OSCE” and “capture the unmanned vehicle” owned by her. “It is imperative that these forces ceased its attacks on the civilian infrastructure, including at the Donetsk filter station. We call on Russia and the separatist forces it supports to cease immediately to violate the ceasefire, withdraw all heavy weapons and to provide OSCE monitors full and unimpeded access”, — underlined in the message of Department. At the end of January in the Donbass began a
Sean Spicer Mobile phones about ten employees of the press service of the White house have been checked with regard to leaks in the media from a closed meeting. On Sunday, February 26, the newspaper writes Politico, citing a source present at the conversation, the official White house spokesman Sean Spicer with his staff, Last week he found out that journalists got the information from closed meetings to the press service, and once again called those who attended to his office for a talk. During the Spicer expressed disappointment with a number of private conversations and meetings, the content of which was presented in the media in an unflattering light. Before the meeting subordinate Spicer were asked to leave their mobile phones on the table at the entrance to check in order to prove that they have nothing to hide. During the meeting, White house spokesman reminded the press office
The US state Department accused the militia in the attack on the representatives of the OSCE mission in Donbass, specifically, that the inhabitants of the DNI took the monitoring group’s drone. This is stated on the official website of the U.S. Department. “We condemn the attack on the special monitoring mission of the OSCE and the confiscation of unmanned aerial vehicles SMM Pro-Russian separatist forces,” – said in the state Department. Earlier it was reported that the APU organized a provocation against the OSCE observers with the purpose to accuse of it the self-proclaimed Luhansk people’s Republic. So, allegedly, an unknown soldier of the LC in a Balaclava, with Chevron “Novorossiya” on the form, stopped the car of the OSCE and threatened them with weapons. It later emerged that show staged disguised as Ukrainian security forces. Photo: Celestino Arce / Globallookpress