School in Khabarovsk region was closed due to intestinal infection

In Khabarovsk Krai school in the village of Kazakevichevo, 35 students went to doctors with complaints to a poisoning. This was reported the site of administration of the Khabarovsk region.

At the moment, officially confirmed 10 cases of rotavirus infection. School and kindergarten, located in the same building, is temporarily suspended, the room held a sanitization. They are scheduled to resume on February 27.

“A possible cause of an outbreak of rotavirus infection was delivery in educational institutions of the village Kazakevichevo Khabarovsk district contaminated vegetable products”, — stated in the message.

According to the regional Department of Rospotrebnadzor, in the inspection of the nutrition unit were recorded numerous violations of sanitary legislation. In particular, does not comply with the technological process of cooking, had violated the regime of washing equipment and Cutlery. In addition, experts have discovered products without documents confirming their quality and safety.

In fact the incident is checked, reported on the website of the regional investigative Department of the Investigative Committee. It is clarified that February 19 was not recorded new cases of the disease.