The Australian found a poisonous snake on the Christmas tree
Snake with a length of 1 m poses as a garland on the Christmas tree. A resident of the suburbs of Melbourne called for help the technician to remove a tiger snake from your private home.
Snake catcher Barry goldsmith said that the woman reacted correctly: she walked out of the room, closed the door, caulked the crack under her towel, and called the s, reports BBC.
Presumably, the reptile had entered the house through the open door, before Curling up among the decorations. Now snake and sword released into the wild.
Tiger snakes that live on the coast of Australia, very poisonous, although cases of deaths by the bite of a human is quite rare.
Soooo a lady found a tiger snake in her Christmas tree in Frankston. #straya Photo: Snake Catcher Victoria. #Australia #christmas pic.twitter.com/RfZnHTN7Ta
— Tim Doutré (@Timdoutre) 18 Dec 2016
Australians often find venomous snakes in the most unusual places. A resident of the suburb of Adelaide have recently discovered a deadly reptile in your uggs. Also snakes recovered from washing machines, kitchen cabinets, pet cats and dogs, with bookshelves.