A gas explosion in a Russian city killed a man

RIA Novosti: one person was killed, four were injured in a gas explosion in a house in Makhachkala one person died, four more were injured. RIA Novosti writes about this with reference to emergency services on Monday, November 22.

It is specified that the incident took place in a building located next to the Marrakesh banquet hall. The footage from the scene, which was previously published on the network, shows that the house was completely destroyed as a result of the explosion.

On November 10, household gas exploded on the fifth floor of a nine-story residential building in another Russian city, Simferopol.

Earlier, HSE professor Irina Ilyina, in an interview with Lenta.ru, named the most common causes of gas explosions in the homes of Russians. According to her, this is due to the deterioration of gas supply systems, violations of safety during repairs, and also due to the fact that people use gas stoves as heating sources during the cold season.



Leave a Reply