In the Stavropol region after poisoning a young girl juice opened a criminal case on the marketing of products that do not meet the requirements of safety of life and health of consumers. This was reported on the website of the regional investigative Department of the investigative Committee.
Appointed is judicial-chemical examination for the detection of the fluid composition, are the circumstances of its acquisition.
Earlier it was reported that on Monday, may 15, in the city of Budennovsk four-year-old girl received a chemical burn of the oral cavity after drinking the juice, which was bought in one of the grocery stores. The drink tasted her grandfather and owner of a trading point at which it was purchased, and received similar damage. The child was hospitalized.
According kp.ru the shop owner acquired the lot of juice on a wholesale basis. With the supplier he worked for several years. It is noted that from that batch was sold 280 boxes of juice, however, complaints did not arrive.