Rostransnadzor has completed the verification of the St. Petersburg metro after the incident on 3 April blast. As reported by TASS Deputy head of Department Vladimir Chertok, experts have revealed some irregularities.
“We finished the test, it ended last week. During the inspection we identified several violations. We have briefed the leadership of the Metropolitan of St. Petersburg and the region,” — said Chertok.
He clarified that the supervision carried out a thorough inspection of all metro stations. According to common practice, in case of inspection, the transport security when acts of unlawful interference, the Agency is not voiced for an unlimited circle of persons identified weaknesses in security systems to address them.
In mid-may, the Federal Agency for transport supervision will hear the reports of the leadership of the Metropolitan of St. Petersburg on the elimination of these shortcomings.
April 3 in the train on the stretch between the stations “Sennaya square” and “Institute of Technology” the explosion occurred. As a result, according to the latest data, 15 people were killed and a suicide bomber Akbarjon Jalilov.
Currently, the number of defendants in the criminal case — 10 employees, we are talking about citizens of the countries of Central Asia. 20 APR FSB Director Alexander Bortnikov said that the customer of a terrorist attack is.