The U.S. administration has postponed the publication of the new Executive decree, which is intended to replace the previous decree of the President of Donald trump to toughen immigration rules blocked by the courts. About it reports Reuters with reference to the official representative of the White house.
Now the decree is expected to be released “sometime next week”, said the official. Previously, trump said he plans to sign a new decree this week.
According to the President, the new Directive will take into account the claims of the judicial authorities to the decree as originally drafted.
Trump January 27 signed a decree “On the protection of the country from the entry of foreign terrorists.” Document 90 days had banned the entry of citizens of Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Somalia and the Sudan. Also, he was suspended for 120 days of the entry of refugees from any of the States, and the admission of refugees from Syria were banned for an indefinite period.
The decree sparked mass protests. On 3 February, a Federal judge in Seattle James Robert lifted restrictions on travel to the United States citizens caught under the instrument of seven countries. February 10 the court of appeals for the ninth circuit in San Francisco recognized the decision of a lower court legal.