The apartment in Domodedovo exploded washing machine

Using the washing machine, presumably, was the cause of the cotton in the five story building in the Moscow suburb of Domodedovo. About this “Interfax” said a source in the emergency services.

According to him, the result of injuries to two women, they were hospitalized.

Cotton occurred on Thursday, February 23, in the kitchen in one of apartments of a house. “In the room was broken window frame,” — said the Agency interlocutor.

On a place of incident the fire started on the area of six square meters, which was quickly extinguished by rescuers. The building was evacuated and 25 residents, but all of them have already returned home. The threat of a building collapse there.

Initially, the source RIA Novosti news Agency reported the explosion of the gas mixture in the apartment on the second floor of the house 10/1 on the street Ilyushin. The source also said that the victims were taken to the hospital in a state of moderate severity.

Press Secretary of the Mosoblgaz in an interview with TV channel “360” called the information on the gas explosion is not true.