In Melbourne, the 20 participants of the music festival were poisoned synthetic drug

More than 20 people were hospitalized in Melbourne, Australia after a drug overdose at an electronic music festival Electric Parade. It is reported Sunday, February 19,

It is known that 22 people were admitted to local medical facilities in critical condition with poisoning synthetic gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (GHB).

“This is the largest number of people with overdose, which we have seen at music festivals for a long time. It’s probably just luck that today no one has died,” — commented on the situation in Victoria police.

On suspicion of drug trafficking was arrested 40 people. During the searches they found ecstasy, cocaine, LSD. Is currently under investigation.

Music festival Electric Parade continued on Sunday in Sydney.