Apple laptop spontaneously caught fire

MacBook Pro laptop caught fire and nearly injured the owner fire in the house. The story of the owner of the MacBook Pro is published on the site of the site.

The author under the nickname Squeezieful stated that the computer was on the bed in sleep mode and was charging from the mains. The user who was sleeping next to him at some point smelled an unpleasant smell and woke up. The owner of the device grabbed the MacBook Pro, which caused minor burns to the palms, and threw it on the floor. According to a Reddit visitor, the burned-out device scorched the bed and ruined the carpet.

Squeezieful noted that the 2015 MacBook Pro slightly injured him and nearly caused a fire in his house. Apparently, the fire was caused by the battery. The owner of the computer reached out to Apple for support.

According to several commentators, the American company is likely to take the user's side and admit the problem. User humdinger8733 reported that he previously worked as an Apple technical support employee: “Most likely, she will replace a burned-out laptop with one of the new models.”

At the beginning of the year, Apple recognized the Belkin Portable Wireless Charger + Stand as potentially dangerous Special Edition. The company explained that they found a defect in the device that could lead to overheating.