Russian authorities are preparing measures in response to the seizure of diplomatic property in the United States. About this informed the official representative of Russian foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova, the TV channel “Russia 1” on Wednesday, June 28, reports TASS.
The diplomat noted that Moscow’s response “will have a very solid base of development”. The American side has repeatedly warned about this, said Zakharov.
She also noted that this issue is not only the foreign Ministry.
In early June, Zakharov said that Moscow may demand reparations for the seizure of property. In addition, she noted that access these objects are of unidentified persons. A day earlier, The Washington Post reported, citing sources, that the administration of the President of the United States Donald trump is considering returning to the Russian diplomats access to the Embassy complexes in two States.
Materials on теме00:09 — 12 JanShow gruel radiochemo Americans again became enemy number one and than it threatens
May 12, Russian presidential aide Yuri Ushakov warned that Washington’s refusal to return departmenst the answer. He noted that this will eliminate one of the stimuli created by the United States authorities in previous years.
Two days earlier, foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the current White house administration is aware of the illegality of the seizure of departmenti.
At the end of last year Washington decided within 72 hours 35 to expel Russian diplomats, as well as close access to the residential Embassy complexes in Maryland and in new York city. This step they called “response to harassment of American diplomats in Moscow”.