The defense Ministry denied information about the capture of Russian military at Lugansk
MOSCOW, 28 Jun — RIA Novosti. The defense Ministry on Wednesday denied media reports about the capture of Ukrainian security forces “Russian military” Victor Ageev in the Luhansk region. On Tuesday, the Russian service Bi-bi-si referring to sources in the Ukrainian defense Ministry announced that security forces captured a “Russian soldier” during the fighting near Lugansk.
On Tuesday, the Russian service Bi-bi-si referring to sources in the Ukrainian defense Ministry announced that security forces captured a “Russian soldier” during the fighting near Lugansk. They were called Victor Ageev called to an emergency in the Altai region and allegedly remaining in the army under contract.
Ageev actually served in the armed forces, but last year left the service and service contract have been reported, said the Russian Ministry.
“Victor Ageev has never passed military service under the contract in Armed forces of the Russian Federation. According to the records of the Ministry of defense of Russia, Ageev serving in the armed forces, followed by another in may 2016 resigned in the prescribed manner to the reserve. Information about the alleged admission in the subsequent Viktor Ageev on military service under the contract is an invention of Ukrainian propagandists”, — said in a release.
According to the report, on the second page of the military ID Ageeva “has a record that he was discharged in may 2016”.
“The military card would be a record of the receipt Ageeva on military contract service in the armed forces, which Ukrainian security services have unknowingly not had time to draw. For this reason, the Ukrainian propagandists began to publish the photos of the other pages of the military ticket, and once again used the Amateurs from the British BBC to distribute fake “revelations”, — underlined in the message.
While on the current whereabouts Ageeva in the press release is not reported.