A woman and her three daughters died in a fire in a residential building in Cheboksary. On Saturday, may 27, the press service of the Investigative Committee of Russia (TFR) in the Chuvash Republic.
According to the Department, the fire started early in the morning in a semi-detached private one-storeyed log house.
After the fire was discovered the body of 37-year-old woman and her daughters were 16, 6 and 4 years old. It is noted that the family of the victims has been favorable.
According to preliminary data, the tenants died from carbon monoxide poisoning. In another apartment of this building was a man who woke up and, seeing the fire, ran out into the street. Upon state of emergency criminal case as regards 3 articles 109 of the criminal code (“Causing death on imprudence”).
Earlier on Saturday it became known that a fire on University campus in the South-West of Moscow killed one person, injured another.