In Volgograd, the house suffered from the explosion of gas, will be completely demolished
SOCHI, may 17 — RIA Novosti, Genevieve ed. House in Volgograd, the entrances of which collapsed when a gas explosion, not suitable for life and will be completely demolished, told reporters following the meeting of the operational headquarters of the Governor of the Volgograd region Andrei Bocharov.
As previously reported, experts have concluded that the third and fourth entrances of the house, collapsed in the explosion of domestic gas, can not be recovered. This part of the house will definitely be demolished. After evaluation of experts, it was decided at the second part of the house.
“In the course of the workshop were presented the expert opinion on the condition of the building. The conclusion of experts is unequivocal — the building is not recoverable and is not intended for human habitation. The decision on demolition of this building,” — said Bocharov.
Rescuers through a balcony evacuated resident of the collapsed houses in Volgograd.
He added that the people who lost their homes are staying in temporary accommodation in hotels, part is relatives and friends. All provided with hot meals and transport.
As a result of collapse on may 16 third entrance of the house No. 60 on University Avenue in Volgograd killed four people, 11 were hospitalized, and completely destroyed 12 apartments. According to preliminary data, exploded gas-air mixture that is formed during the repair work.