In the reconstruction of Berlin in the Park “Patriot” involved more than a hundred stuntmen

In the reconstruction of Berlin in the Park “Patriot” involved more than a hundred stuntmen The reconstruction also involved more than 125 military-historical clubs from Russia and foreign countries. KUBINKA /Moscow region/, April 23. /TASS/. More than a hundred stunt men take part in military-historical reconstruction of the Berlin offensive operation of red army in Moscow Park “Patriot”, said the representative of the Russian defense Ministry. “More than a hundred stuntmen involved in the reconstruction of the “Storming of Berlin”, is professionals of Russian Association of stuntmen, have experience of filming in movies. Used a few thousand of fireworks, laid on the entire site, which will allow to achieve the most realistic”, — said the representative office. Historical events As the scenario reconstruction, in April 1945, the shock of the red army broke the stubborn resistance of the enemy on the line of defense Seelow heights, and then, pursuing the

Lolita banned entry to Ukraine for three years

Lolita banned entry to Ukraine for three years KIEV, April 23 — RIA Novosti. The Ukrainian authorities have banned the singer lolita Milavskaya entry to Ukraine for a period of three years, said the press Secretary of the border guard service of Ukraine Oleg Slobodyan. Earlier, the IBA stated that it was taken off the train in Ukraine, since it denied entry to this country. She said that the decision of the Ukrainian authorities had to do with her visits to Kerch in 2015. “On the basis of the law of Ukraine and additional information to the citizen of the Russian Federation Milavskaya lolita was denied crossing the border to Ukraine and banned entry for a period of three years,” wrote Slobodian on his page in Facebook. Lolita Milyavskaya born 1963 in the city of Mukachevo, Transcarpathian region in the Ukrainian SSR, her childhood and youth in Kiev. Publication of

The rating of the most safe cities in the world

The rating of the most safe cities in the world The capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi is recognized as the safest city in the world. Rating, which ranked 288 of cities, compiled by the portal Numbeo.com, says UAE newspaper the National. In addition to the UAE capital in the category of safe were also in Munich (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan, China), Basel (Switzerland), Doha (Qatar), Singapore, zürich (Switzerland). Numbeo, the representative explained that according to their method of calculation, the city is considered safe if the level of crime in him below 20 points. For Abu Dhabi this index is 14.4 points. According to police in the city, per 100 thousand inhabitants in 2011 had 119,8 crimes. In 2013, the figure dropped to 110,2, and in 2015 — up to 83,8. Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of interior of the UAE Sheikh Saif bin Zayed told The National that the country

The state Duma rejected the draft law on compensation for the costs of fitness club

Photo: RIA Novosti The state Duma rejected a bill which provides for a mechanism of compensation of expenses of citizens for sports, including in sports complexes and fitness clubs. The document was submitted in may of last year. The initiators of the document was initiated by deputies from “Fair Russia”, headed by faction leader Sergei Mironov. The bill provides for the introduction of a mechanism of compensation to the citizens of the funds they spent on physical education in physical culture and sports organizations, at the expense of employers and means of the Federal budget of the Russian Federation. With 50% of the cost of annual maintenance paid by the employee for the services of physical culture and sports organizations are subject to compensation by the employer and 25% — at the expense of the Federal budget. The total amount of monthly compensation may not exceed 25% of the minimum

Vladimir Putin congratulates Anatoly Bibilov with the inauguration

Photo: RIA Novosti Vladimir Putin once again congratulated Anatoly Bibilov on the occasion of the convincing victory in the election and the inauguration of the President of the Republic of South Ossetia. The President noted a significant positive potential accumulated in the relations with South Ossetia. Russia is interested in development of these relations based on the principles of friendship, Alliance and integration. Moscow intends to continue to help partners in solving socio-economic issues and national security. The first priority on the bilateral agenda Vladimir Putin called the systematic implementation of the provisions of the Treaty of 18 March 2015, in particular the signing of “sectoral” agreements. “We attach great importance to the implementation of projects of the Investment program to promote socio-economic development of South Ossetia for 2015-2017, as well as provide necessary assistance in the formation of budget revenues of the Republic”, – said in a congratulatory telegram.

In Paris riots broke out

In Paris riots broke out On the place de La Bastille in Central Paris, riots broke out, the correspondent of RIA Novosti. Police used smoke grenades and moved toward the protesters started breaking the fence. Dispersing demonstrators, the police used non-lethal weapons. One protester was injured. Police officers started first aid lying on the ground injured, trying to stop the bleeding. Some time later, in the confrontation came a relative lull. The police encircled the largest group of protesters. A similar protest rally against elections “Night of the barricades” was held on Saturday, April 22. Then there gathered more than 2 thousand people. Police dispersed them with tear gas. In France on Sunday was the first round of presidential elections. According to preliminary data of the Ministry of interior, in the second round are the leader of “National front” marine Le Pen with a score of 24 and 78 percent

Fillon acknowledged the defeat in the elections in France

Fillon acknowledged the defeat in the elections in France The candidate from “Republican” urged to vote in the second round of the Macron. Moscow. April 23. INTERFAX.RU — the candidate of the French party the “Republicans” Francois Fillon on Sunday conceded defeat in the presidential election and said that the second round will vote for the candidate of the movement “Forward” of Emmanuel Macron. “I believe that we need to oppose the right-wing, and therefore I will vote for Emmanuel Macron,” said he, turning to his companions. While Fillon said that he takes responsibility for his defeat, adding that on his way “was installed many cruel obstacles.” Speaking about the readiness to support the Macron, Fillon said he would do it “without much joy in the heart.” HelpElections in France: the explanation in grafikone will participate in the presidential elections in France, and what issues concern of French voters mostread

Ministry of defense of Denmark has stated about the attack “Russian hackers” in 2015-2016

Ministry of defense of Denmark has stated about the attack “Russian hackers” in 2015-2016 MURMANSK, April 23 — RIA Novosti. The Ministry of defence of Denmark argue that in 2015-2016 e-mail of Agency staff and other services were allegedly hacked by Russian hackers, according to Danish newspaper Ekstrabladet, citing a report of the center for cybersecurity intelligence Agency of the Danish Ministry of defense. The material is not explained why the military of Denmark places the responsibility for the hacker attack on Russia. “A group of hackers gained access to e-mail employees of the Ministry of defense in 2015 and 2016”, — the newspaper writes with reference to the defense Minister Claus Hjort Fredriksen. According to him, we are not talking about a small group of hackers who hack sites “for sport” “This is due to the intelligence service or the Central elements in the Russian government, and this opposition

Makron expressed a desire to “be President of all the French”

Emmanuel Macron Candidate for the French presidency Emmanuel macron announced his victory in the first round of the elections and stressed his desire to “be a President for all French people”. As reported TASS, this statement he made at his campaign headquarters in Paris. “When our country is experiencing an unprecedented in its history moments, marked by terrorism and economic problems, the suffering of the people, the French people spoke and gave the most beautiful answer, massively came to vote,” he said. According to Macron, the people decided to put him first in the first round. “I commensurate the honor and immense responsibility that thereby I have” — he stressed. Macron added that the current elections were an important milestone in the political history of France. “The French have rejected the candidates of two big parties that ruled the country for the past 30 years,” he said. The macron thank

In Paris riots broke out

On the place de La Bastille in Central Paris, riots broke out, the correspondent of RIA Novosti. Police used smoke grenades and moved toward the protesters started breaking the fence. Dispersing demonstrators, the police used non-lethal weapons. One protester was injured. Police officers started first aid lying on the ground injured, trying to stop the bleeding. Some time later, in the confrontation came a relative lull. The police encircled the largest group of protesters. A similar protest rally against elections “Night of the barricades” was held on Saturday, April 22. Then there gathered more than 2 thousand people. Police dispersed them with tear gas. In France on Sunday was the first round of presidential elections. According to the interior Ministry after counting 30 percent of the vote in the second round are the leader of “National front” marine Le Pen with a score of 24 and 78 percent of the

1 2 3 13