The Kremlin has denied allegations of staff of the Macron on involvement in cyberattacks

Photo: RIA Novosti Moscow categorically disagrees with the accusations of the representatives of the staff of the candidate in presidents of France Emmanuel Makron in the Russian involvement in cyber attacks, and spreading fake news about this candidate, said Friday the press-Secretary of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Dmitry Peskov. “We strongly disagree with such accusations, they are absolutely groundless, the official Moscow in any way could not and cannot be involved in any cyber attacks,” — said Peskov. He noted that “official representatives in Moscow, be it banking institutions, whether official agencies themselves are constantly the victims of cyber attacks”. Accusations of “Russian hackers” periodically heard from the lips of Western politicians, which, however, are not in a hurry to present any evidence, limited to unsubstantiated declarations. Such statements were made, in particular representatives of the US democratic party, lost the presidential election, and the candidate in presidents of France

Kadyrov’s older daughter got married

The eldest daughter of the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, Aishat married the son of the deceased classmate of his father. It is reported RIA Novosti with reference to the may issue of Tatler magazine. Aishat Kadyrova gave the journal an interview prior to the screening of the fashion house Firdaws, which presented her first collection. Husband Aishat was 19, her 18. The husband of the daughter of Kadyrov – “the son of his father’s friend, his classmate, and all around great guy.” “Before the wedding the guys were familiar for two weeks. You live in my house, five minutes from the residence in Grozny, all in five minutes,” wrote the author of the material Ksenia Solovieva. When exactly the wedding took place, she said. The collection of women’s clothing Aishat Kadyrova took place on 2 March. The event was attended by the co-President of Chopard Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele, rapper Timati,

In Kiev called the conditions for the normalization of relations with Russia

Photo: Chelmiee / Wikimedia Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Ivanna klympush-Tsintsadze said that Ukraine can normalize relations with Russia under certain conditions. She wrote about this in a column for the publication “Focus”. “Certainly the normalization of relations with Russia is possible — in the distant or not very [distant] future. It depends on changes primarily within Russia itself. But back to the Empire we will not be back,” she said. In late March, Advisor of interior Minister of Ukraine Ilya Kiva declared that it is necessary to “break my pride” and to initiate contact with Russia. “Sooner or later we will find ourselves at the table and start to look each other in the eye,” — he expressed an opinion. Ukrainian politicians rarely vote for a restoration of full ties with Russia. At the same time in different regions of the country occur regularly performances with the requirement of

North Korea reacted to the reports about the failed missile launch

North Korea reacted to the reports about the failed missile launch DPRK authorities said that has not officially announced the start, but in such trials “is not surprising” because they are designed to ensure the security of the country. PYONGYANG, 16 Feb — RIA Novosti. In the North Korean foreign Ministry, commenting on media reports about the latest launch of a ballistic missile state that officially this was not announced, but even if the start was, this is a normal process, which is not surprising, said the first Deputy of the Department of Europe of the foreign Ministry of the DPRK Kim Yong-Ho. Earlier on Sunday, the joint chiefs of staff of the armed forces of South Korea reported about the failed missile launch of the DPRK. According to the South Korean military, Pyongyang tried to hold the start uncertain missiles in the County, yuktae-Dong province of hamkyung province. The

The media learned that Duterte agreed on joint exercises of the US and the Philippines

The media learned that Duterte agreed on joint exercises of the US and the Philippines MOSCOW, 16 APR — RIA Novosti. Armed forces of the Philippines and the United States will hold in may the annual exercise Balikatan, which will be the first after the inauguration of the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte, reports AFP. The ten-day exercises will be focused on action in the field of the fight against terrorism and liquidation of emergencies. “They will be based on scenarios such as preparing for a serious storm that may strike the Philippines, or potential terrorism,” — said the Agency representative of the organizers of the joint exercises from the Philippines Celeste Frank Sayson (Celeste Frank Sayson). We can confidently say that the firings will be no more. We will focus on humanitarian assistance and civil pomposiello Frank Cason (Celeste Frank Sayson)the representative of the organizers of the joint

Matviyenko called for a thorough investigation of the incident with chemical weapons in Idlib

Matviyenko called for a thorough investigation of the incident with chemical weapons in Idlib Moscow. April 16. INTERFAX.RU — Speaker of the Federation Council Valentina Matvienko said that Moscow is strongly opposed to the use of chemical weapons, but insists on thorough investigation of the incident with chemical weapons in Idlib with the obligatory departure of experts into place and punishment. “Russia categorically rejects the use of chemical weapons. But before you accuse someone — one side or the other, it is necessary to conduct a thorough investigation with the participation of the OPCW, independent experts from different countries, the UN,” she told reporters in Riyadh after a meeting with Chairman of the Consultative Council of Saudi Arabia Abdullah Al-Sheikh. According to her, “with departure into place to place to confirm the fact (of chemical weapons), to determine who is to blame, and to take strict action against the perpetrators.”

Turkey CEC announced the victory of supporters of changing the country’s Constitution

The head of the CEC of Turkey Sadi Guven declared victory in the referendum supporters of amending the Constitution of the country. On Sunday, April 16, reports TASS. “Preliminary results of processing of the ballots suggests that votes in the referendum were 1.25 million more. According to the results of the plebiscite were told Yes,” said the official. According to Anadolu Agency, 51.2 per cent of voters voted “for”, 48.8 percent against amending the basic law. The opposition opposed the amendment, expressed confidence that the decision of the Supreme electoral Council of Turkey to be considered a valid ballot papers without the seal opens the way for fraud. Republican people’s party and the Party of democratic peoples declared that will protest results of voting. In the referendum were asked to decide whether it is necessary to make changes to 18 articles of the basic law of the country. In the

The Turkish opposition will contest the results of the referendum

The Turkish opposition is going to protest the results of the constitutional referendum. On Sunday, April 16, said the Chairman of the Republican people’s party of Erdal Aksugur, reports RIA Novosti. After counting 99,27 percent of the ballots, supporters of the transition to a presidential system gain of 51.3 percent of the vote. “The results of the vote to 37 percent of polling stations we have objections, however, while not all of the results we processed, and the number of problem areas, the results of which we will appeal, can reach 60 percent,” said Aksungur. According to him, the opposition believes that the decision of the Supreme electoral Council of Turkey to be considered a valid ballot papers without the seal opens the way for fraud. Axungia agree with the press Secretary of the Pro-Kurdish democracy Party peoples Osman baydemir, who said that “until our objections are not taken, the

In Ohio, the unknown opened fire in a nightclub

Archive photo Nine people were injured in a shooting at a nightclub in Columbus (Ohio, USA), according to local police. “16 April 2017 at about 03:20 in the club J&R Party Hall, a scuffle started, unknown, or a group of individuals opened fire inside the establishment. As a result of firing five women and four men received injuries of varying severity — from minor to life-threatening”, — is spoken in the police message on Twitter. **2nd UPDATE on 9 people shot this am: Report info anonymously-CPD:645-4141. Dozens were at this gathering. We need people to come forward. pic.twitter.com/W8gjrtzkop — Columbus Ohio Police (@ColumbusPolice) April 16, 2017 Affected people ranging in age from 20 to 33 years, Two taken to hospital in critical condition, reports The Daily Beast. The interrogation of witnesses and victims has not helped in the investigation of the incident, the suspects have not yet been determined. Police

A drunk driver killed three people in Udmurtia

Law enforcement officers of the city of Sarapul of the Udmurt Republic detained the driver, who, being intoxicated, hit three people on the sidewalk. Two injured, one woman died. On Sunday, April 16, according to the website of the press service of the regional interior Ministry. The accident occurred on the evening of April 15. “At the intersection of Gagarin and street Work the city of Sarapul, the driver of the Subaru Forester, the drunk man 1961 year of birth, lost control, drove onto the sidewalk and made arrival on pedestrians,” the report States. The detainee is charged with part 3 of article 264 of the criminal code (“Violation of traffic rules, entailed on imprudence death of the person”). 31 March it was reported that a drunk driver in the Tambov region has brought down the inspector of traffic police and drove it on the hood. The police stopped the

1 2 3 12