North Korea reacted to the reports about the failed missile launch
DPRK authorities said that has not officially announced the start, but in such trials “is not surprising” because they are designed to ensure the security of the country.
PYONGYANG, 16 Feb — RIA Novosti. In the North Korean foreign Ministry, commenting on media reports about the latest launch of a ballistic missile state that officially this was not announced, but even if the start was, this is a normal process, which is not surprising, said the first Deputy of the Department of Europe of the foreign Ministry of the DPRK Kim Yong-Ho.
Earlier on Sunday, the joint chiefs of staff of the armed forces of South Korea reported about the failed missile launch of the DPRK. According to the South Korean military, Pyongyang tried to hold the start uncertain missiles in the County, yuktae-Dong province of hamkyung province. The type of missile is not yet known, but experts do not exclude that it could be a ballistic missile medium-range KN-15.
“Dear Supreme leader Kim Jong UN in his new year speech indicated that preparation of test launches of ballistic missiles already at the perfect stage, and we have repeatedly declared that at any time when you decide our leader Kim Jong-UN then it will be possible to take such measures. Measures to enhance nuclear armed forces are self-reliant measures of our country and the efforts to ensure peace and security on the Korean Peninsula. It is the legitimate right of a sovereign state,” said Kim Yong-Ho to Russian journalists in response to a request to comment on reports of a failed missile launch of the DPRK, which took place in the night on Sunday.
There was a question that we recently held the launch, but officially it is not declared. Even if produced, (this is the) normal process, to enhance the ability of nuclear deterrent forces of our country, and it is not surprising. Not always things are published in presseck EN Hosemaster the first European Department of the DPRK foreign Ministry