Tehran has threatened to resume the enrichment of uranium to 20%

Tehran has threatened to resume the enrichment of uranium to 20% Moscow. May 19. INTERFAX.RU — the Government of Iran could return to uranium enrichment to the 20% level in the case that the European mediators will not be able to maintain a Joint comprehensive plan of action (SVPD) after the US withdrawal from the deal, said Saturday the head of the atomic energy Organization of Iran Ali Akbar Salehi. “If the other party is committed to honour its obligations, we will also be committed to them. Our policy is to wait for a few weeks and see what happens next (after reaching Washington from the agreement — if). We have a selection of the many possibilities — we can resume enriching uranium to 20 percent,” said Salehi at a joint press conference with European Commissioner for climate and energy Miguel arias Cañete in Tehran. Earlier, Iranian foreign Minister Javad

CBS: the United States stopped aid programmes in North-West Syria

CBS: the United States stopped aid programmes in North-West Syria The United States has suspended aid programmes in the North-Western regions of Syria, including the provinces of Afrin and Idlib. It is reported by CBS, citing sources. According to TV channel, the fight against extremism, “stabilization of society” and support the independent media the United States annually allocated “tens of millions of dollars”. It is noted that the program was stopped within the framework of targets to reduce spending in Syria, which before agencies set by the President Donald trump. In this part of the funds will be sent to other Syrian provinces. Earlier, the United States froze funding for the humanitarian organization “Syrian civil defense” (CDF), more commonly known as “White helmets”. However, the organization was not officially informed about the suspension. See also: More than half of Russians are afraid of a global conflict on the basis of

USA imposed new sanctions against Venezuela

USA imposed new sanctions against Venezuela The United States expanded sanctions against Venezuela. In the sanctions lists were four citizens of Venezuela and the three companies. This was reported on the website of the Ministry of Finance of the USA. Restrictive measures were imposed against Jose David and Diosdado Cabello-Andonov, Marlene-Josephine Contreras-Hernandez, Rafael-Alfredo Sarria Diaz, and in respect of related companies N27−0746046, Noor Plantation Investment, SAI Advisors Inc. Previously, the U.S. added to the sanctions list of three people and 20 companies of Venezuela for his involvement in drug trafficking. Recall that after the death of President Hugo Chavez in Venezuela has worsened the economic crisis. On the verge of collapse, the economy became a major campaign theme for the elections of the President of Venezuela. Presbyacusis for a second term, Nicolas Maduro, in his speeches laid the blame on the participants of “the economic war unleashed by the United

Buzova asked to Eurovision

Buzova asked to Eurovision Singer and TV presenter Olga Buzova volunteered to participate in the next Eurovision. She expressed confidence that they will be able to reach the final of the competition, misleading “Days.ru”. “Eurovision-2019” will take Israel, whose representative Netta won the contest this year. Julia Samoylova, representing Russia, failed to qualify from the semifinals. Buzova became famous as the presenter of TV project “Dom-2”. Her first music album “the sound of kisses,” she wrote in 2017. In addition, she has released 13 singles. See also: “Tried my best”: what did not work for Samoilova

To marry the Prince. The best texts about the Royal wedding of the year

To marry the Prince. The best texts about the Royal wedding of the year Eternal cheat sheet for all those interested in history, weddings, Royal brides and how to marry a Prince. News Mail.Ru gathered all the materials that you should read and watch the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Prince Prince bully: the scandalous antics of Prince Harry Harry embarrassed the Royal family? Remember the brightest moments of a carefree youth. The fellowship of the ring. As friends of princes William and Harry Harry asked his brother William to be his best man at his wedding. In 2011 a similar service was provided by brother Harry. Show funny and rare pictures of the brothers. All former Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Who rejected Prince Harry, before you find your one? And who was the first husband Meghan Markle, with whom the actress had been married for only

Wedding traditions of the British Royal family

Wedding traditions of the British Royal family The Royal wedding is a huge interest of the world community. Representatives of the Royal family honored tradition observed for many decades. 16фотографий16фотографий16фотографий In accordance with the Act of Royal marriages 1772, members of the Royal family had to seek the written consent of the reigning monarch at the wedding. In 2013, the rule was abolished. According to the Law on succession to the throne (2013), only the first six heirs to the throne must receive permission from the reigning monarch to the marriage. If the marriage will take place notwithstanding the refusal, the member of the Royal family loses the right to claim the throne. According to the Act of succession in 1701, members of the Royal family was allowed marriages only with the representatives of the Anglican faith (the monarch is the head of the Anglican Church). After changing the rules

Media: at least 22 people were injured in the fire at the plant in the United States

Media: at least 22 people were injured in the fire at the plant in the United States MOSCOW, may 19 — RIA Novosti. At least 22 people were injured in a fire at a plant near Houston in the us state of Texas, reported local TV channel АВС13 with reference to the fire Department of the city of Pasadena. The fire happened at 10.30 am local time (18.30 GMT) at the plant Kuraray America, Inc. The victims were taken to the hospital. According to the representative of the fire service, the fire was extinguished and poses no danger to citizens. The possibility of terrorist attacks eliminated. Representatives of the plant are working with local authorities to determine the cause of the fire. BREAKING: 22 people injured after flash fire at Kuraray America, Inc. plant near Pasadena https://t.co/devBgSJrMb pic.twitter.com/PpaeA6MmDc — ABC13 Houston (@abc13houston) 19 may 2018

In Grozny in the neutralization of the bandits killed employees of the interior Ministry in Saratov

In Grozny in the neutralization of the bandits killed employees of the interior Ministry in Saratov MOSCOW, may 19 — RIA Novosti. During the operation to neutralize the bandits attacked a Church in Grozny, killing two employees of the interior Ministry in the Saratov region, said the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov. Earlier, Kadyrov told reporters that four militants entered the Church of the Archangel Michael in the center of Grozny, their goal was to capture members. According to him, in a special operation, all four were destroyed. Russia’s investigative Committee reported that the attack killed two police officers guarding the Church, two police officers were injured and also killed one person from among civilians. His identity is established. “During the operation to neutralize the bandits who had infiltrated into the Church, killing two employees of the Department of the interior Ministry in the Saratov region. They bravely stood in

Personality attacked a Church in Grozny, militants are installed

Personality attacked a Church in Grozny, militants are installed Law enforcement officers established the identity of the militants who attacked the Orthodox Church in the center of Grozny. This was announced by the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov in his Telegram channel. “Two of them are residents of the village of geldagan, one from the village of Argun, near Grozny. According to the interior Ministry for the Chechen Republic, the leader of the group was a native and resident of one of the neighboring regions,” he wrote. Previously Kadyrov said that the order “action received from one of the Western countries”. Kadyrov said that four militants were killed during the RAID. “The situation in Grozny calm, any restrictions are not introduced,” he added. The afternoon of 19 may, the militants tried to take hostage of the parishioners of the Orthodox Church of the Archangel Michael. Killing two police officers and

Poroshenko told Ukraine intends to use the Crimean bridge

Poroshenko told Ukraine intends to use the Crimean bridge MOSCOW, may 19 — RIA Novosti. Petro Poroshenko at the event dedicated to the Crimean Tatar people, stated that the bridge across the Kerch Strait Ukraine intends to use for relations with the Kuban, adding that this will happen after Kiev will regain control over Crimea. 12фотографий12фотографий12фотографий Poroshenko expressed confidence that “the aggressor”, which in Kiev Russia mean “will be responsible for the illegal construction of the Kerch bridge, and other crimes.” “The Russians this bridge will be useful as an evacuation route,” said the President. “And Ukraine after the restoration of its sovereignty in the Crimea uses it to relations with the Kuban, where, incidentally, there are also a large number of Ukrainians. And on the other Russia is not the aggressor,” — said Poroshenko. He also once again accused the Russian authorities of “persecution” of the Crimean Tatars on

1 2 3 7