In Astrakhan killed the three inmates of the local hotels, including the child. On Wednesday, March 8, according to regional investigatory management SKR.
Dead bodies with no signs of violent death found receptionist. The couple and their eight year old son checked in to our room the evening of 7 March and planned to leave the next day.
At the scene works investigative team. According to preliminary data, the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning. As noted on the website of the regional administration TFR, after ascertaining the circumstances of the death of the family will be a procedural decision.
In November 2016, it was reported that the winner of the world championship in ice hockey Lyudmila Yurlova was killed with his family in Moscow from carbon monoxide poisoning.