Haley: the involvement of Assad to prove gimatecan secret materials WASHINGTON, April 9 — RIA Novosti. The US administration made a conclusion about the involvement of the Syrian authorities to chemical attack against civilians on the basis of the secret data, said the U.S. permanent representative to the UN, Nikki Haley. 13фотографий13фотографий13фотографий Earlier, the Syrian opposition reported numerous victims himataki in the city of Khan shaykhun, Idlib province and blamed government forces. Despite the denials from Damascus and Russia’s calls for an investigation into the tragedy, the US Navy ships in the night of Friday released dozens of cruise missiles at the airfield shirt, which was allegedly struck. “During our meetings (in the US administration — ed.) this week we talked about the evidence we were shown evidence that the President saw the evidence. All of them, of course, kept secret, and I’m sure that when they (US intelligence —
U.S. ready for new actions in Syria to stop the use of chemical weapons MOSCOW, 9 APR — RIA Novosti. Advisor to the President for national security, General Herbert McMaster said that Washington is following the missile strikes is ready for additional actions in Syria to stop the alleged use of chemical weapons in the country. “Our goal was to stop the continued use of chemical weapons. We are ready to do more,” he said in an interview with Fox News channel, commenting on the missile strikes the United States in Syria. His words are in the official channel account on Twitter. In the night of Friday, the U.S. attacked with cruise missiles from ships on the airfield in Syria shirt in HOMS province, without any proof claiming that he had carried out a chemical attack in Idlib province. According to the Pentagon, just released 59 missiles. The Governor of
Donald Trump The President of the United States Donald trump is considering the possibility of imposing new sanctions against Russia and Iran support the regime of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad. About the permanent United States representative to the UN, Nikki Haley Sunday, April 9, said in an interview with CNN. According to Haley, trump is already discussing this issue with members of the presidential administration. Commenting on Washington’s position on Syria, Hayley said that a political settlement of the conflict, while Assad is in power, it is impossible in principle. On the issue of re-strikes by U.S. aircraft in Syria Haley responded that the US is ready to apply, but I hope that such need will not arise. The Minister of foreign Affairs of Turkey Mevlut Cavusoglu also expressed the view that Assad and his administration need to go. “Turkey remains committed to the cease-fire in Syria, but Russia must
The consequences of a terrorist attack Swedish journalists learned the name of the native of Uzbekistan, carried out the attack in Stockholm. The results of the investigation on Sunday, April 9, published by the newspaper Expressen. His name is Rahmat Akilov, he was 39 years old. He, as previously reported, the native of Uzbekistan. In 2014 filed for asylum two years later was refused. In February 2017, the year he was declared wanted as fugitives from deportation. Swedish police has confirmed that Akilov sympathetic to extremist organizations, including “Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami” (banned in Russia). Afternoon, 7 April, on Drottninggatan, the main pedestrian street of Stockholm — truck crashed into the crowd. The car stopped after he entered the window of one of the stores. Later it became known that the truck was Packed with explosives. According to recent reports, four people were killed, 15 were injured. Prime Minister Stefan lofven
Norwegian police detained the 17-year-old Russian in the case of a suspicious item left in the center of Oslo. On Sunday, April 9, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the broadcast channel NRK. The representative of the security police of Norway Signe Aalling reported that a suspicious man, who left a small box under the bridge over the Akerselva, was detained overnight. The bomb squad destroyed the object. The security forces found it difficult to say whether it was a bomb, however, noted that the explosion was louder than you would expect. The detainee, according to intelligence, lives in Norway since 2010. He arrived together with his family and is awaiting asylum. His name is not called. In the Russian diplomatic mission reporters the Agency reported that no information was available about the situation.
Fedor Chudinov The Russian Fedor Chudinov will fight with Briton George Rowsom for the title of world champion version of the world Boxing Association (WBA Super) in the second Middleweight (up to 76.2 kg). It is reported TASS with reference to the press service of the promotion company “the Patriot”, representing the interests Chudinov. “We signed the contract. The fight will take place may 27 in the UK,” — said the press service. In February 2016 Chudinov was lost to the German Felix Sturm by decision and lost the title by the WBA. After the battle, boxer was caught doping. In his professional career Chudinov scored 14 wins (10 KOs) with a single defeat. In the asset 29-year-old Groves 25 wins (18 by knockout) and three defeats.
Russia will give Belarus a loan of one billion dollars. About this Belarusian Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Semashko said in an interview to the ONT TV channel, aired Sunday, April 9. He, in particular, spoke about the results of the meeting of the two presidents on April 3 in St. Petersburg. “It made the order even further to about a billion dollars of loans on good terms to allocate”, — he said. According to him, Russia also will contribute to the allocation of Belarus in 2017, the third and fourth tranches of the loan by the Eurasian Fund for stabilization and development (EFSD) at $ 300 million each. In 2016 Belarus received two tranches of the EDB loan — $ 500 million and $ 300 million. That Moscow and Minsk came to a decision to refinance debt of the Republic, stated earlier the first Vice-Premier of Belarus Vasily Matyushevsky “We
81.5% of participants in the referendum in South Ossetia agree to the introduction for the Republic equivalent of the name Alania. This is evidenced by the exit polls, conducted at 23 sites from 77, according to RIA Novosti. The survey was conducted on 23 of the 77 polling stations. The question was asked 2981 person. In the presidential elections, which were held simultaneously with the referendum, expected second round: polls showed that the incumbent head of the Republic Leonid Tibilov gaining 45.8 percent of the votes, his closest rival, Parliament speaker Anatoly Bibilov — 36.9 percent. For the third candidate, KGB Alana Gagloeva, according to the study, voted 16.8 percent of the voters. As for the winning candidate needed more than 50 percent of the vote. South Ossetia, which declared its independence from Georgia in 1991, has the status of partially recognized Republic. It is considered an independent state five
The number of victims of explosion in the Church in Egypt has risen to 25 CAIRO, 9 APR — news, Margarita Kislova. The death toll in the explosion at a Church in the Egyptian city of Tanta has increased to 25, from 50 to 70 people were injured, reports channel “al-Manar” referring to the Egyptian high-ranking source. A powerful explosion occurred on Sunday morning during a Church service in the Church of the city of Tanta gharbia province in Egypt. According to preliminary information, the explosive device of great power was laid in the Church in the hall for praying. According to available information, the explosion in the Church was followed by an explosion in the area of police training center. There, according to Egyptian media, killing one policeman. Other media deny the information about the second explosion. Investigators seized records from surveillance cameras, the area of the explosion cordoned
Missing in area of Nizhnevartovsk helicopter found Moscow. April 9. INTERFAX.RU Rescue services found the helicopter “Robinson”, which is not contacted at the appointed time, about 90 km from Nizhnevartovsk, reported “Interfax” the press service of EMERCOM in KHMAO. “According to preliminary data, both people in the helicopter alive, clarifies their status,” — said the Agency interlocutor. Earlier it was reported that at approximately 10:50 “Robinson” has not been in contact in the Nizhnevartovsk region. On his quest, flew Mi-8 from Khanty-Mansiysk with the rescuers. On Board the helicopter were two people. He was carrying out flight Surgut-Novosibirsk.