Dog named Lucifer saved owner from burning house
You can’t always judge a dog by its name.
Larry Moore was sleeping peacefully on his chair in the living room when the fire started. It so happened that the fire detectors didn’t work, and he could sleep through a fire, if not for his dog named Lucifer. UPI quotes the words of Moore: “He jumped on my lap and woke up. I turned around and saw that the whole house is burning.” In the end, the master, Lucifer and the second dog successfully escaped. According to the fire Department, the fire started due to a fault in the wiring.
July 25th 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Steven R. Beer, Fire Chief
Hutchinson Fire HFD published Wednesday, July 25, 2018At boot time the error occurred.