The Malaysian Minister called unproven guilt of Russia in the crash of the “Boeing” over the Donbas
Moscow. May 31. INTERFAX.RU — there is No convincing evidence that “Boeing” of Malaysia Airlines in 2014 over the Donbass was hit by a Russian, said Minister of transport of Malaysia Anthony Locke (Anthony Loke) edition ChannelNews Asia.
He was commenting on published in the Netherlands last week a report in which blame for the tragedy laid on Russia.
Who is to blame… you can’t just point to Russia.Anthony Rockminster of transport of Malaysia
Released 24 may report the Joint investigation group (CIG) (the group included experts from Australia, Belgium, Malaysia, Netherlands and Ukraine) stated that the rocket of a class “earth-air”, shot down in 2014 of the liner Malaysia Airlines MH17, was in service with the 53rd antiaircraft missile brigade of the Russian Armed forces stationed in the district of Kursk.
Later, the Netherlands and Australia stated intention to engage Russia accountable for the Downing of MH17.
In turn, in Moscow the results of the investigation denied — in particular, the defense Ministry said about the lack of the army of the Soviet missiles SAM “Buk”.
“Boeing-777” Malaysia Airlines, carrying out flight MH17 Amsterdam (Netherlands) — Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) was shot down in the skies over the Donetsk region on 17 July 2014. On its Board there were 298 people, most of them were nationals of the Netherlands. They all died.