The family of chistopole died after complaining about the health of the cat

The inhabitant of Chistopol, returning home from work, found dead his 52-year-old husband and 23-year-old son. This was reported by the newspaper “Chistopol Izvestiya” a source in law enforcement bodies.

According to him, the young man called his mother and complained of feeling unwell cat. She called spouse to verify that with the animal. Her husband said “Hello” and then the conversation was interrupted. The woman thought that there were some communication problems and did not pay much attention to it, and came home and found husband, son and cat on the floor and no signs of life.

As noted, this occurred on the evening of December 13. The cause of death, according to law enforcement, was the carbon monoxide poisoning.

In February in the North of Moscow, two men died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the salon “Gazelle” parked near the house. A similar incident with three victims in the car UAZ occurred in may 2016 in the Chelyabinsk region.

In September of the same year because it got in the chimney water column of the dove in the eagle from carbon monoxide died two pensioners and their 24-year-old granddaughter. In the house, contrary to the requirements of the gas, closed all the Windows.

More hell and strange news Telegram-channel “Tape bottom”. Subscribe!