SK declared wanted by eight people after the murder of police officers in Astrakhan
On suspicion of involvement in the murder of two police officers in Astrakhan wanted eight people.
This is stated in the message of the investigative Department of the TFR in the Astrakhan region.
According to the report, search announced:
- born in the village of Steppe of the Krasnoyarsk district of the Astrakhan region the Governor Sasanov born in 1990,
- a native of the village Ganyushkino Dengizkul region of Kazakhstan,
- a resident of Astrakhan, Alibek Gizatov born in 1990,
- the inhabitant of village Steppe of the Krasnoyarsk district of the Astrakhan region Zakir Tezikov born in 1992,
- the inhabitant of the Astrakhan region Namik Agarnaev born in 1996,
- the inhabitant of the Astrakhan region Ramzan Kukuliev born in 1996,
- the inhabitant of the Astrakhan region, Kadyrbai Mamashev born in 1979, Ilyas Magomedov, born in 1990,
- born in Kazakhstan Akhmed Magomedov, born in 1986.
On the website of the investigative Department of the TFR also published pictures of the suspects in the murder of police officers.
Armed attack on two police officers in Astrakhan, occurred on the night of 4 April. Both officers — a Lieutenant and a senior Lieutenant of police was killed by shots from a firearm. The car “Gazel” was declared wanted.
The criminals fired several shots from a firearm at two inspectors of traffic police who were in the performance of official duties. It happened at the store “Highway” on the street Filling in the Leninsky district of the city. The victims died on the spot. Criminals took possession of a service weapon, then fled the scene.