The collapse of the staircase in the house in Magnitogorsk. The main thing
The fate of 68 persons remains unknown.
A gas explosion in Magnitogorsk. Operational информация8 (351) 239-99-99″hotline” of EMERCOM of Russia in the Chelyabinsk оластиПодробнее8 (495) 400-99-99Единый “telephone hotline” of EMERCOM of the Russian federation8 (495) 983-79-01Справочная of the Ministry of emergency situations of the Russian federation8 (351) 268-98-54Горячая line of the Ministry of health of the Chelyabinsk области8 (800) 775-17-17″hotline” of EMERCOM of the Russian federation8(351) 940-26-23Штаб of emergency in Magnitogorsk
- EMERCOM of Russia in the Chelyabinsk region
- The official website of EMERCOM of Russia
- The explosion occurred in a house on the Avenue of Karl Marx, 164 about 6:00 local time (4:00 GMT). As a result collapsed one of the entrances — from the third to the tenth floors. The explosion damaged the 48 apartments, which were home to 110 people.
- Four people were killed. Doctors have assisted 12 residents, four of them hospitalized, including one child. Another 28 people got in touch with the headquarters. The fate of 68 persons remains unknown.
- The investigative Committee of Russia opened a criminal case under part 3 of article 109 of the criminal code of Russian Federation (causing death on imprudence to two and more persons). The FSB and the investigation is considering all versions of the incident, but the priority considers explosion of household gas.
- The city declared a state of emergency (emergency). Headquarters on the site of the incident was headed by the Governor of the region Boris Dubrovsky. Also to the point of collapse went the head of the Ministry of health of Russia Veronika Skvortsova and Minister of emergency situations Evgeny Senichev.
- From next door evacuated sixty people. In temporary accommodation after the explosion need 300 people.
- MOE opened a Federal hot line number: 8-800-775-17-17.