The head of the Sevastopol threatened layoffs after poisoning children in the camp
SEVASTOPOL, 9 may — RIA Novosti. The Governor of Sevastopol Dmitry Ovsyannikov said he will make personnel conclusions against those responsible for preparations for the rest of the camp “Laspi”, where there was a mass poisoning of children, the correspondent of RIA Novosti.
On Saturday, the head of the territorial Department of Rospotrebnadzor in the Sevastopol Roman Proskurin reported in the City hospital for infectious diseases 21 people — 16 children and 5 counselors. The outbreaks of acute intestinal infections were registered in the camp “Laspi”. An investigation, which revealed a number of violations in the camp. The decision of the Committee of emergency situations the camp will close for the elimination of violations.
“In respect of the Department of education, which since March this year, has been tasked with the training camp, will be accepted personnel decisions”, — said Ovsyanikov at the meeting of the city Commission on CHS.
The Director of the health Department of Sevastopol Anton Bashlykov previously reported that the children who got out of the hospital with gastroenteritis, went to the amendment, two have already been discharged, any new donations.
Children’s health center “Laspi” area of 16.5 hectares is located 30 km from Sevastopol towards Yalta, in Laspi Bay. By 2020 it is planned to increase capacities of “Laspi” to 750 children per shift. The center was opened in 1957.