MOE has completed the withdrawal of the rescuers on the scene of an emergency in the Mines
ROSTOV-ON-DON, January 17 — RIA Novosti, Yulia Nikulina. MOE completed the withdrawal of rescuers from the scene of the partial collapse of a house in the town of Shakhty, the Rostov region, told RIA Novosti the representative of GUMCHS of Russia on region, Marina Abramchenko.
“All the forces and means of EMERCOM displayed in places of permanent deployment,” she said.
As previously reported to journalists by the Governor of the region Vasily Golubev, after a rescue operation a few days in the place of investigators will work. The special Commission will begin tool inspection of home for suitability for living and assessment of material damages from the blast.
On Monday morning occurred explosion of household gas in an apartment building in Shakhty, a partially collapsed the eighth and ninth floors. Saved seven people. From the rubble removed the bodies of five dead.