The dog smelled the poisonous snake in the yard and saved the children
In the US, the dog sensed a poisonous snake and saved the children from its attack. This was reported by news portal News4Jax.
A resident of Jacksonville, Florida Adam Kinder (Kinder, Adam) drew attention to the strange behavior of the dog during a walk in the backyard: the animal suddenly began to back away. As it turned out, the dog found a five-foot poisonous rattlesnake rhombic. The man immediately called Solovov who took the dangerous reptile.
The ArticleVideo. Dogs that help
“We live near a Creek, and I knew I should be afraid of water moccasins, but I didn’t even think that we can live rattlesnake. It’s very strange,” said the American. He added that he was glad that the dog found the reptile in the yard constantly playing his three children, the eldest of whom is not yet four years old.
Cale Pearson (Cayle Pearson), a specialist in reptiles from the Jacksonville zoo and gardens, called the diamond rattlesnake, the largest venomous snake in America. He noted that in Florida, to stumble on them is almost impossible.
The rhombic poison of rattle snakes is quite dangerous, deaths bite is ten to 30 percent. The water moccasin is also poisonous, but deaths from the bites is extremely low.
During the download an error has occurred.