Media said the number of casualties among Pro-government forces of Syria from the impact of the US coalition
More than 100 members of Pro-government forces in Syria were victims of “retaliatory” strike the US-led anti-ISIS coalition (ISIS, prohibited in the Russian Federation terrorist group), told CNN.
“We estimate the loss of Pro-government forces of Syria, who clashed with the “Syrian democratic forces” and the coalition, more than 100 people. These measures were taken in self-defense” — quoted in Thursday channel the statement of the representative of the coalition.
The US-led coalition fighting ISIS in Syria conducted air and artillery strikes against pro-regime forces in Syria, killing over 100 pro-regime fighters, the coalition says https://t.co/Z99aIAg50q
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) February 8, 2018
During the download an error has occurred.
He noted that fire on Pro-government forces of Syria had ceased after they returned to their side of the demarcation line.
Previously, the Central command of the Armed forces of the United States said that the Western coalition struck back after the headquarters of the “Syrian democratic forces” were attacked by Pro-government forces in Syria.
“Syrian Pro-government forces initiated an unprovoked attack on the headquarters of the “Syrian democratic forces” 7 Feb. The soldiers of the coalition were to act as advisers, assistants and attendants of the forces, together with partners SDF during the attack, eight kilometers to the East of the agreed line of conflict prevention on the Euphrates river,” said U.S. officials.
“To protect coalition and partner forces coalition launched strikes against attacking forces to repel an act of aggression against all the partners involved in the fight against ISIS (banned in Russia)”, — stated in the message.
The TV channel reported that the attack on the headquarters of participated tanks T-54 and T-62, were taken artillery fire. About 30 shells exploded 500 meters from the headquarters.