A hot key. Walk through the old Spa resort of the Caucasus
The unusual name of the town in the Krasnodar region gave balneological waters of the river Psekups where in the 1860-ies was built the hospital. Today in the sanatorium Hot springs come for treatment from all over Russia and CIS countries, and take a walk through the Park and along the love river and local residents.
1. The Bank of Psekups river is a left tributary of the main river in Krasnodar region — the Kuban region and Nameless village in the Krasnodar region.
2. Iveron chapel, the place which used to beat a healing spring, dwindling in the early nineteenth century due to landslides, and the source of St. Panteleimon in Goryachiy Klyuch.
3. Length Pantovogo gorges in gorjacij-kljuc — hundred meters, the height of the cliffs about ten years. Surprisingly, however, this landscape was created artificially: first, people have cut a slit in the rock, which under the influence of water and wind turned into a gorge.
4. Rock the Cock (Salvation) in the Hot Key is considered to be one of the most affordable attractions and a favorite place for photos.
5. The temple of St. Matrona of Moscow in the village of Fanagoriyskoye, Krasnodar territory, about which they know not even all the locals are so secluded it is.
6. In the Krasnodar region is the Peregrine Falcon, who is considered the fastest bird in the world. It can reach a speed of 90 meters per second.
7. The water level in the river Psekups varies greatly during the year, the depth can range from 50 centimeters to several meters.
8. Source of St. Panteleimon in the Hot Key, the water is very rich in iron salts.
9. Cat in the Park in the Hot Key.
10. Forest lake in the Krasnodar region.