Aggravation of relations between Russia and Ukraine in the Black sea. The main thing
25 Nov in the Kerch Strait was a clash of Russian and Ukrainian warships.
- Russia closed the Strait and detained three Ukrainian ship “Berdyansk”, “Nikopol” and “Yana Kapu”. At the moment the vessel in Kerch, damage to them is not detected, reports Reuters.
- The FSB said that the Russian border guards used weapons against the Ukrainian warships, wounded three Ukrainian soldiers, they received medical treatment, threats to their lives there. The Ukrainian side has said about six wounded.
During the download an error has occurred.
- In Russia opened a criminal case on the fact of violation of the state border of the Russian Federation. In turn, the security Service of Ukraine (SBU) initiated a criminal case under the article on starting and waging aggressive war.
- There is information about the shelling of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic (DND) from the Ukrainian side. However, the Joint center for control and coordination of ceasefire and stabilization of the situation in the South-East of Ukraine is not confirmed.
- The national security Council (NSDC) of Ukraine has decided to impose martial law in the country for 60 days. NSDC Secretary Oleksandr Turchynov said that the events in the sea of Azov are considered as “an act of military aggression”. The decree was signed by the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. Now it must approve the Verkhovna Rada, the session will start at 17:00 GMT.
- Which means the introduction of martial law in Ukraine