MOE’s called a short circuit in the lamp the cause of the fire in the “Winter cherry”

MOE’s called a short circuit in the lamp the cause of the fire in the “Winter cherry”

Moscow. April 17. INTERFAX.RU. A short in the wiring of the lamp was the cause of a fire in the Kemerovo TC “Winter cherry”, said Tuesday the Director of Department of Supervisory and preventive activities of EMERCOM of Russia Rinat Enikeev.

A fire in a shopping centre in Кемерово15:04 (MSK)Fire was in the shopping center “Winter cherry” in seven minutes after the call32фотографии32фотографии32фотографии

“Yes, indeed, in our view, we are dealing with a large short-circuit transition resistance and overload parts of the lamp. We don’t know what exactly, but the reason is there,” said Enikeev at a press conference on Tuesday.

He added that the led lamp was the lens after reflow which fire drops fell into the foam pit.

“The true reason will be named the Investigative Committee of Russia”, — said Enikeev.

Earlier on Saturday, the head of the Investigative Committee Alexander Bastrykin said that the investigation found blame high-ranking officials in the incident. “The investigation of high-ranking officials stood in the way inspections of fire safety in the shopping complex “Winter cherry”” he said in Kemerovo at a meeting with relatives of the victims.

He did not mention any specific names and positions, saying only that in 2016, was the attempt of the employees of the fire service to check a set, but it was not carried out, “because in this process interfered with one high-ranking official”.

At the moment, in the case of a fire in the Kemerovo court arrested for two months the CTO SEC Georgy Sobolev, the management Hope Studenok; Alexander Nikitin, and Igor Polozenko employee and the head of the company “System integrator” were responsible for the maintenance of the fire alarm system in the Mall; a guard Sergey Antoshin, which did not include a warning system on the fire; the CEO of the company-owner Yulia Bogdanova.

In addition, taken into custody eks-the head of the Kemerovo state construction Tensile Komkova. According to investigators, it had not taken measures to curb exploitation erected without the permission of the building trade and entertainment complex.

The fire in TRTS “Winter cherry” in Kemerovo took place on 25 March. During a fire killed 64 people, including 41 children.