Lavrov spoke about the evidence that the chemical attack in the Duma was staged
MOSCOW, 13 APR — RIA Novosti. Moscow has irrefutable evidence that the alleged chemical attack in the Syrian Duma was staged with the participation of foreign special services, said the Russian foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
Lavrov said that Syria has left the mission of experts of the Organization for the prohibition of chemical weapons.
“She should be arriving in Damascus, I think, tomorrow morning, and we hope that without delay it will go to the Duma, where no evidence of use of chemical weapons, chlorine or whatever, our experts who examined this place, not found”, — he said.
Accusations of chemical attack
West groundlessly accused the Damascus chemical attack in the town of Duma in the end of last week. Moscow has denied this information.
Specialists of the Russian Center for conciliation of the warring parties (TSPVS) visited the site of the alleged incident and found no signs of toxins. In local hospitals, according to the TSPVS, and no patients with symptoms characteristic of toxic substances.
Foreign Ministry said that the purpose of stuffing about the use of toxic substances of troops to Syria to protect the terrorists and to justify possible military strikes from outside.
The Russian General staff on March 13 reported on the forthcoming militants in Eastern ghouta provocation staged the use of chemical weapons.
See also: France and Germany said the evidence of the use by the Syrian authorities of chemical weapons