Who got to the sanctions list USA
On 6 April the US Treasury announced the extension of the sanctions list of the Russians. He hit 38 Russian businessmen and officials, as well as companies.
The list of Russians targeted by the sanctions:
- Andrey Akimov (Chairman of Gazprombank).
- Vladimir Bogdanov (General Director and co-owner of “Surgutneftegaz”).
- Timur Valiulin (head of the Main Directorate for combating extremism of the interior Ministry).
- Viktor Vekselberg (Chairman of the Board of Directors of “Renova”).
- Oleg Govorun (head of Department of the President of the Russian Federation on socio-economic cooperation with the CIS States).
- Oleg Deripaska (President of RUSAL and En+).
- Alex Dyumin (Governor of the Tula region).
- Alexander Zharov (head of Roskomnadzor).
- Viktor Zolotov (commander in chief of the national guard).
- Suleiman Kerimov (Senator).
- Vladimir Kolokoltsev (Minister of internal Affairs of the Russian Federation).
- Konstantin Kosachev (Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on international Affairs).
- Andrey Kostin (President and Chairman of the Board of VTB).
- Alexey Miller (head of Gazprom).
- Nikolai Patrushev (Secretary of the Russian security Council).
- Vladislav Reznik (state Duma).
- Igor Rotenberg (Chairman of the Board of Directors of OJSC “TEK Mosenergo” and “Gazprom drilling”).
- Andrei Skoch (state Duma).
- Alexander Torshin (Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation).
- Mr Ustinov (former Minister of justice and attorney General).
- Mikhail Fradkov (Director of the Russian Institute for strategic studies).
- Sergei Fursenko (President of FC “Zenit”).
- Kirill Shamalov (member of the Board of Directors of SIBUR).
- Yevgeny Shkolov (assistant to the President of the Russian Federation on personnel issues).