Putin dismissed eleven generals of the interior Ministry, the Federal penitentiary service, the emergencies Ministry and SK
MOSCOW, 6 APR — RIA Novosti. President Vladimir Putin dismissed eleven generals of the Ministry of internal Affairs, Federal service of execution of punishments of the Ministry for civil defence, emergencies and elimination of consequences of natural disasters and the Investigative Committee. The corresponding decree is published on the Internet portal of legal information.
About the reasons of personnel shifts not reported.
His post, in particular, have lost:
- Deputy head of the Main Department on security of traffic of the Ministry of interior major General Paul Bugaev,
- head of Scientific research Institute FSIN the General-major Andrey Bykov,
- the head of Ural juridical Institute of the Ministry of internal Affairs the General-major Alexander Huk,
- the head of the Academy of state fire service of Ministry of emergency situations, Colonel-General of Shamsutdin Dagirov,
- the head of the FSIN for the Republic of Udmurtia Colonel Vladimir Doronin,
- the head of investigatory management SK on Sverdlovsk area the General-Lieutenant Valery Zadorin,