Duterte spoke in defense of adultery The President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte was supported by his close friend and political ally of the speaker of the house of Pantaleon Alvarez, who admitted that he had an extramarital affair. This reports the South China Morning Post. The publication also notes that the first marriage Duterte was terminated. Series7.5Измены2015 / Russia / 48 min dramallama… Currently, he is a long-term relationship with a woman named Honeylet of Avancena (Honeylet Avancena). While 72-year-old President has openly stated that he had a mistress. Last week, Alvarez admitted that two of his eight children from his wife, and the rest from two other women. Duterte called the statement sexist and added: “there are so many women and so little time. Importantly, in this situation, you could help your children”. The President also added that in contrast to the majority of Filipinos profess Christianity, which
Photo: RIA Novosti Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev signed a decree on assistance to victims and families of victims of the terrorist attack on the third of April in the subway of Saint Petersburg, the press service of the Russian government. “The government of Saint-Petersburg allocated budget appropriations in the amount of 50 million rubles from the reserve Fund of the Government of Russia for payment of lump-sum benefits”, — stated in the message. The provision will allocate to families of the victims in the amount of one million rubles for each victim — citizens who have received serious bodily injury or injury of average weight in the amount of 400 thousand rubles per person, citizens who sustained light damage — 200 thousand roubles on the person, and also on burial to families of the victims of the terrorist act.
Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Gennady Gatilov © Dmitry Serebryakov/TASS BRUSSELS, 6 APR. /Offset. TASS Asya Harutyunyan/. The incident with the alleged use of chemical weapons in Syria should not be used for the breakdown of negotiations on conflict settlement in Syria. This was stated on Wednesday evening, the Russian Deputy Minister of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Gennady Gatilov, who represented Russia at the international donors ‘ conference for Syria in Brussels.
Trump said the change in attitude towards Assad because of himataki in Idlib The US President Donald trump said that the chemical attack in the Syrian province of Idlib changed his attitude to the head of the Arab Republic Bashar al-Assad. He said this on Wednesday, April 5, at a joint press conference with Jordan’s king Abdullah II at the White house, reports CBS News. 9фотографий9фотографий9фотографий The incident he described as “a terrible affront to humanity”. “Yesterday’s attack on children has had a big influence on me. What happened, is unacceptable for me. My attitude toward Syria and Assad is very much changed,” said trump. He added that the chemical attacks brought the conflict in Syria “to a whole new level.” A day earlier trump blamed for the recent chemical attack in Syria on President Bashar al-Assad. According to the American leader, “monstrous actions” of the head Arab Republic —
Russia gave the UN a draft resolution on the Syrian Idlib Moscow. 5 APR. INTERFAX.RU — Russia on Wednesday circulated in the UN Security Council a short draft resolution on Syria aimed at investigating the chemical attack in Idlib, in response to the paper submitted by the three Western countries, said the press-Secretary of the Permanent mission to the UN Feodor Strzygowski. 9фотографий9фотографий9фотографий “At today’s meeting SAT zampolpreda Vladimir Safronkov criticized clearly compiled in haste, and very carelessly, the draft resolution on the chemical attack in Syria. Instead, we suggested that your business made a short project aimed for a real investigation, and not on purpose guilty before the facts,” said Strzygowski reporters. On Tuesday, the Western media reported about air strike on the town of Khan Shaykhun in Idlib province. The attack was accomplished by the use of ammunition with poisonous agents as a result of it, according to
Trump has promised to destroy the “Islamic state” to protect civilization The US President Donald trump has promised that the United States together with its allies, will destroy the international terrorist organization “Islamic state” (IG, is prohibited in Russia), and thereby protect the civilization. 9фотографий9фотографий9фотографий He stated this on Wednesday, April 5, at a joint press conference with Jordan’s king Abdullah II at the White house, reports Reuters. “We will destroy ISIS, and we will defend civilization. We have no other choice,” — said the President. While trump said that the king of Jordan is also one of the leaders, who advocates the destruction of the terrorist group “once and for all”. In addition, trump said that “very hard work” to bring peace to the middle East, reports TASS. On 4 April, the representative of IG abi al-Hasan al-Muhajir issued an appeal to the citizens of the United States. In
Russia has submitted to the UN Security Council its draft resolution on the incident with chemical weapons in the Syrian province of Idlib. On Wednesday, April 5, reported the press Secretary of the permanent representative to the UN Feodor Strzygowski, reports TASS. “We offered his business made a short project aimed for a real investigation, and not on purpose guilty before the facts,” said Strzyzewski. He added that members of the security Council have started consultations to develop a “compromise” resolution. 5 APR UK, USA and France introduced a security Council draft resolution, which condemns the use of chemical weapons in Idlib. The document also contains a series of demands to Syrian authorities, in particular, to provide the experts of the UN and the OPCW access to military bases, according to RIA Novosti. The Russian side criticized the draft resolution. Deputy permanent representative to the UN Vladimir Safronkov said that
South Korea conducted a successful test of ballistic missiles such as Hyunmoo a range of up to 800 kilometers. On Thursday, April 6, said the Agency “Yonhap”, citing sources in the Ministry of defence of the country. The launch took place at the test site in Engine at the Institute for defence studies Ministry of defence. Launch date not specified. The test was attended by the defense Minister Han Min GU. As noted, the range of this ballistic missiles cover the entire territory of North Korea. On 5 April it was reported that North Korea launched in the sea of Japan “unidentified missile” from the area of the port city of Shinpo on the East coast of the country. She flew about 60 kilometers. Pacific command of the US Armed forces (USPACOM) classified the object as a medium-range missile KN-15. The Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on defense and
Angela Merkel and Donald trump The President of the United States Donald trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday, April 5, held telephone talks. Leaders, according to Reuters, discussed the conflict in Eastern Ukraine and the situation in Afghanistan. “The leaders agreed to closely cooperate and coordinate on these and other issues,” — said the press service of the White house. Trump and Merkel discussed the Ukrainian crisis during the visit of Chancellor in Washington, which took place on March 17. The us leader said that the United States together with Germany and France committed to a peaceful resolution of the conflict in Ukraine. Merkel, in turn, noted that the implementation of the Minsk agreements provide an opportunity to improve relations with Russia. The Minsk agreements were adopted at the summit in the Belarusian capital in February 2015 leaders of Germany, France, Ukraine and Russia in the format “Norman
Konstantin Kosachev New US approaches to solving North Korean problems lead to the opposite effect. This view was expressed by the head of the Federation Council Committee on international Affairs Konstantin Kosachev, RIA Novosti reported on Wednesday, April 5. “To strengthen the bellicose rhetoric from Washington, Pyongyang responds with new launches and accelerating the development of nuclear missile programs,” the Senator said. According to him, North Korea is expected to respond to a demonstration of force from the United States. “That is why it is extremely important to return the problem from the situation of mutual provocations in the six-party negotiating format,” — said Kosachev. He drew attention to the fact that Washington is seeking to work in bilateral formats. According to the head of the Committee, should be discussed in the UN security Council not only missile launches in the DPRK, but “sabotage the multilateral track of the individual