The number of victims of “gas attacks” in Syria has risen to 58

At least 58 people have died from “poison gas” that was used during an air RAID on the Syrian opposition controlled town of Khan shaykhun. About it reports Reuters with reference to the statement by the London-based Syrian Observatory for human rights. According to the Saudi TV channel Al Arabiya, the speech can go about 100 dead and 400 injured. About the “gas attack” became known earlier, on April 4: the opposition accused it of force of government troops. In Damascus said that the army did not use and not to use chemical weapons on the battlefield. Twitter account Conflict News published photos from the scene. The Syrian government previously denied using chemical weapons in the civil war. However, created with the support of the UN Organization for the prohibition of chemical weapons (OPCW) has concluded that Syrian government troops in the period from 2014 to 2015 used chlorine at

Lavrov called vile words about the connection of the terrorist attack in St. Petersburg with the operation in Syria

Sergei Lavrov The Minister of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergey Lavrov called cynical and cowardly reasoning some media reports that the attack in Saint-Petersburg is the revenge for Moscow’s actions in Syria. It is reported by RT. He said that terrorists and terrorism has no nationality. “It is unacceptable to find the connection to the origin of man and his religious beliefs. Terrorism is a crime against all humanity and all religions,” added the Minister. Lavrov’s words were a response to the statement of the analyst of CNN on terrorism Krukshenk Floor. In his opinion, Russia has become the main objective of the global jihadis for action in Syria. “[Moscow] had a lot of air strikes on Syria, which killed a lot of innocent Sunnis. This has incensed the global Jihad movement, but also led them to a large-scale action” — said Crushing. 3 APR in subway of Saint-Petersburg the

Putin called nonsense the rumors about the creation of secret negotiations Putin and trump

Dmitry Peskov Information about the creation of a secret channel of communication between the presidents of Russia and USA Vladimir Putin and Donald trump is not true. This was stated press Secretary of President Dmitry Peskov, reports on Tuesday, April 4, the correspondent of”.ru”. “This is complete nonsense,” — said the official representative of the Kremlin, commenting on the publication of the newspaper the Washington Post. Earlier on Tuesday, commenting on a telephone conversation between the two leaders, Peskov said that Putin and trump was only the topic of the explosion in St. Petersburg metro. “It was the call that the American President has made in order to Express condolences and solidarity with the Russian people,” he said. April 3 Washington Post reported that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has organized a secret meeting of Eric Prince, founder of private military company Blackwater, and the representative of Russia, close to

Predecessor Soloviev, the head of Udmurtiya has commented on his detention

Alexander Volkov The acting head of the Udmurt Republic will be appointed in the near future, says the former head of the region, Senator Alexander Volkov. His words leads RIA Novosti on Tuesday, April 4. “The economy should be a man,” said Volkov. He added that now the subject of the urgent need to prepare for the flood. Volkov noted that in connection with detention of the head of Udmurtia Alexander Soloviev “frustrating for him, and for the Republic”. “For me it was a surprise,” he added. Earlier Tuesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin dismissed Solovyov in connection with loss of trust. On the same day it became known about detention of the head of the Udmurt Republic. Russia’s investigative Committee opened criminal case against him. According to investigators, in the period from 2014 through 2016, he got about 139 million rubles in bribes from representatives of organizations engaged in the

Petersburg the Deputy after the attack suggested to restrict the entry of citizens of CIS countries

The Deputy of legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg Andrei Anokhin after the attack found it necessary to complicate the procedure of entry to Russia for citizens of CIS countries. His statement was published by RT on Tuesday, April 4. “We don’t know who is behind this conflict, but we have to protect ourselves. The natives of these countries can come here for criminal intent,” said the MP. He noted that now residents of the CIS countries, including Central Asia, can easily buy work the patent on the border. Anokhin considers that customs has to take fingerprints from entering the country to foreigners. In addition, employers should vouch for arriving in Russia migrants, this should be a special system, he added. According to him, the proposals he will send to the Federal government and the interior Ministry in the coming days. Earlier Tuesday, the head of the Duma Committee for security

Intelligence knew about the impending attack — “Kommersant”

Intelligence knew about the impending attack — “Kommersant” Investigators had information about preparation of a terrorist attack in St. Petersburg, but it was incomplete, writes “Kommersant”. It provided the Russians who collaborated with the country banned organization “Islamic state”. Detained after returning from Syria, the informant occupied the lowest rung in the hierarchy of terrorists, but still knew some spies, sent to Russia and kept in touch with them the telephone. Last: the Number of victims of explosion in the subway of St. Petersburg has grown to 14 people, the terrorist Attack in the subway of Saint-Petersburg+7 (812) 299-99-99Телефон trust of EMERCOM of Russia in St.-Petersburgerstrasse+7 (495) 983-79-01Справочная EMERCOM of the Russian Federation+7 (499) 216-99-99Единый helpline MOE РФ3 April about 14:40 GMT on the stretch between the stations “Institute of Technology” and “Sennaya Ploschad’”, Saint-Petersburg subway explosion occurred in the train. 11 people died on the spot, three more died

The mode of operation of the St. Petersburg metro will change on Tuesday

The mode of operation of the St. Petersburg metro will change on Tuesday Moscow. April 4. INTERFAX.RU — operation of the St. Petersburg metro on Tuesday will be changed, said the press service of the city administration. Last: the Number of victims of explosion in the subway of St. Petersburg has grown to 14 people, the terrorist Attack in the subway of Saint-Petersburg+7 (812) 299-99-99Телефон trust of EMERCOM of Russia in St.-Petersburgerstrasse+7 (495) 983-79-01Справочная EMERCOM of the Russian Federation+7 (499) 216-99-99Единый helpline MOE РФ3 April about 14:40 GMT on the stretch between the stations “Institute of Technology” and “Sennaya Ploschad’”, Saint-Petersburg subway explosion occurred in the train. 11 people died on the spot, three more died from wounds in hospitals of the city. Official site of GU of EMERCOM of Russia in St. Petersburg The official website of EMERCOM of Russia Facebook has activated the button “I’m safe” in St.

Identified the three killed in the explosion in St. Petersburg metro, including the alleged suicide bomber

Identified the three killed in the explosion in St. Petersburg metro, including the alleged suicide bomber Late in the evening on 3 April identified the three killed in the explosion in St. Petersburg metro, including the alleged suicide bomber. Last: the Number of victims of explosion in the subway of St. Petersburg has grown to 14 people16фотографий16фотографий16фотографий As it became known “Fontanka”, in the epicenter of the explosion in the subway on the stretch between the “Sennaya square” and “Institute of Technology” day on April 3 was 22-the summer citizen of Kazakhstan Maxim Arishev. In addition, investigators have reason to believe that identified two of the victims is 71-year-old Yuri Nalimov and 18-year-old Ksenia Milyukova. Recall that the explosion occurred at about 14.40. According to “Fontanka”, 14 people were killed and another 45 were injured and are in hospitals of the city. The explosion in the subway in Saint Petersburg

The remains of an ancient pyramid discovered South of Cairo

The remains of an ancient pyramid discovered South of Cairo Researchers estimate that the pyramid was built during the reign of the XIII dynasty pharaohs. CAIRO, April 3. /Offset. Dean Drunk TASS/. The remains of the ancient Egyptian pyramid period, Dating from the seventeenth century BC was discovered by archaeologists South of Cairo. This was announced by the Ministry of antiquities of the country. According to the head of the Department of antiquities Mahmoud Afifi, an Egyptian archaeological mission working in the area of the pyramids Dahshur 40 km from the Egyptian capital, found during the excavations fragments of the pyramid, which, according to estimates, was erected during the reign of the XIII dynasty pharaohs. Sand the cleared items entrance portal with descending stairs, the experts noted the good condition of the detected structures According to archaeologists, it is part of a corridor in the inner part of the pyramid

1 3,592 3,593 3,594 3,595 3,596 4,931