The defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov © Vadim Grishanin/press service of the defense Ministry of the Russian Federation/TASS MOSCOW, August 27. /TASS/. The United States are increasing the number of carriers of cruise missiles in the middle East for attack on Syrian government forces after the planned provocations with the alleged use of chemical weapons in Idlib province. This was reported to journalists by the official representative of the Ministry of defense of Russia Igor Konashenkov.
Launchers s-400 “Triumph” © Stanislav Krasilnikov/TASS MOSCOW, August 27. /TASS/. JSC “EKO Concern “Almaz-Antey” has put the military ahead of another regimental kit s-400 “Triumph”. The ceremony of the handing over took place at the Kapustin Yar in the Astrakhan region, reported on Monday the press service of the concern.
© Stoyan Vasev/TASS MOSCOW, August 27. /TASS/. The message on drawing the Russian planes an air strike in Northern Afghanistan is not true. This was reported to journalists on Monday the Russian defense Ministry. “Information from British news Agency Reuters on the alleged application of Russian planes air strike on militants of the Islamic movement “Taliban” (banned in Russia – approx. TASS) in the North-Eastern border region of Afghanistan is not true,” said the Agency.
© Ladislav Karpov/TASS MOSCOW, August 27. /TASS/. Testing of active exoskeleton with motors and a battery held in Russia: test was able to accurately hit the target, holding the hand gun with one hand. This was reported by TASS chief designer of the life support system of military combat equipment TSNIITOCHMASH (part of state Corporation rostec) Oleg Faustov.
© AP Photo/Sergei Grits MOSCOW, August 26. /TASS/. Conducting large-scale provocations with the alleged use of chemical weapons planned in Syria with the participation of foreign experts. This was stated to journalists by the official representative of the Ministry of defense of Russia major-General Igor Konashenkov.
Military equipment on the forum “Army-2018” © Marina Lystseva/TASS MOSCOW, August 26. /TASS/. Exhibition of captured weapons and equipment seized from Syrian militants, has become a popular platform in the days of the open forum “Army-2018”. This was announced on Sunday at the press center of the forum, noting that among the samples – weapons of the Wehrmacht and the SS. “The highlight of the forum was the exhibition of captured weapons captured from the international fighters in Syria. Among the more exotic exhibits that caused the interest of visitors of the forum, there are “Jihad-mobiles”, a kind of similar carts – jeeps mounted with anti-aircraft machine guns and launch complexes for rockets, and small arms of the Wehrmacht and the SS”, – stated in the message.
© Marina Lystseva/TASS KUBINKA /Moscow region/, August 26. /TASS/. The total number of visitors of sites of International military-technical forum “Army-2018” for five days exceeded $ 772 million, said the Ministry of defence. According to authorities, on Saturday, the forum was visited by 129 thousand people, the greatest interest was the demonstration of military equipment and aviation cluster. “August 25, attendance at the Kubinka airfield twice exceeded last year”, – said the representative of the Ministry of defense.
The Syrian city of Idlib © REUTERS/Ammar Abdullah MOSCOW, August 25. /TASS/. Several thousand fighters with heavy weapons and armored vehicles are concentrated in Syria’s Idlib province for an attack on Hama and Aleppo, under the control of government forces. This was reported on Saturday to journalists the head of the Russian Center for reconciliation of the warring parties in Syria, major-General Aleksey Tsygankov.
Multirole fighters MiG-29 aerobatic team “Swifts” © Marina Lystseva/TASS KUBINKA /Moscow region/, August 25. /TASS/. Aircrew Center of display aircraft at Kubinka and the aerobatic team “First of August” Chinese air force has received awards forum “Army-2018”. About it journalists were told in the defense Ministry.
© Marina Lystseva/TASS KUBINKA /Moscow region/, August 25. /TASS/. A record number – nearly 130 thousand people visited the Moscow Park “Patriot” in the second day of the open for mass visits to the operating mode of the forum “Army-2018”. This was reported to journalists on Saturday in the press center of the forum.