Law enforcement reform
- Security system Kazakhstan will be reorganized.
- “The work of the armed forces, law enforcement agencies, national security agencies, foreign intelligence will have to be reorganized.
- New units of the National Guard and special forces will be formed, the border service will be strengthened.
- 'Increase the salaries of employees of special forces of all law enforcement agencies. To increase the legal protection of police officers, to toughen responsibility for & nbsp; attack on & nbsp; a government official and & nbsp; disobeying legal requirements. '' The CSTO is completed. After & nbsp; two days, their & nbsp; output will begin, the process will take no & nbsp; more than 10 days.
Economic and & nbsp; social measures
- The Development Bank of Kazakhstan (DBK) is being reformed. In essence, DBK has turned into a & nbsp; personal bank for & nbsp; a narrow circle of people representing financial, industrial and & nbsp; construction groups. We & nbsp; know everyone by surname & raquo;, & nbsp; & mdash; Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev emphasized.
- A five-year moratorium is being introduced on & nbsp; increasing the salaries of deputies, akims and & nbsp; members of the government. Salaries for public sector employees will increase.
- A public social fund will be created to solve social problems. & laquo; Thanks to the first president & nbsp; & mdash; elbasy (Nursultan Nazarbayev. & mdash; & ldquo; Kommersant & rdquo;), a group of very profitable companies and & nbsp; a layer of rich people, even by & nbsp; international standards, appeared in the country. I believe that & nbsp; has come to pay tribute to the people of Kazakhstan and & nbsp; to help them on a & nbsp; systematic and & nbsp; regular basis & raquo;, & nbsp; & mdash; Tokayev said.
- Within two months a program will be adopted to & nbsp; increase the incomes of the population.
- “ All obligations and & nbsp; guarantees of the state will be fulfilled '' in order to restore investor confidence.
- It is necessary to ensure accurate monitoring, verification and & nbsp; control of transactions of persons who unreasonably withdraw funds from the & nbsp; country.