The FIU explained who is entitled to a “rural supplement” to pension

In this case, the work that was carried out before & nbsp; 1992 in & nbsp; Russian collective farms, machine-tractor stations, state farms, peasant farms, agricultural artels, is included in & nbsp; rural experience, regardless of & nbsp; name of profession, specialty or position.

After 1992, the right to & nbsp; “ rural allowance '' receive pensioners who were employed in crop and & nbsp; livestock. With & nbsp; this work can be performed in & nbsp; organizations, the main activity of which & nbsp; & mdash; agriculture, or in & nbsp; structural divisions of crop and & nbsp; livestock areas of organizations, even if agriculture & nbsp; & mdash; their & nbsp; not & nbsp; main activity.

So, for example, rural experience includes periods of work in & nbsp; as a foreman in an & nbsp; organization with & nbsp; main activity & nbsp; & mdash; agriculture, or the dispatcher of the structural unit of the crop and & nbsp; livestock area of ​​an organization whose main activity is not & nbsp; agriculture.

From & nbsp; January 1 & nbsp; January 2022, the right to & nbsp; rural allowance will remain regardless of & nbsp; place of residence pensioner. Now, in order to & nbsp; receive it, you must necessarily live in a & nbsp; village.