In Russia, a five-year-old girl died from electric shock from an outlet without father's supervision

In the Sverdlovsk region, a five-year-old girl died from an electric shock from a broken socket grasping the bare wire. The incident is reported by Interfax.

On the evening of December 1, the child was left unattended by his father, who was sleeping in the next room while intoxicated. The girl broke a socket in the room and took the wires of the electrical wiring with her hands. She received an electric shock, from which she died on the spot.

The mother found the girl in an unconscious state with burns to her hands when she returned home from work.

The prosecutor's office is conducting a check, in particular, compliance with the requirements of the law on the protection of the life and health of minors.

Earlier in the city of Gus-Khrustalny, a teenager who climbed onto a pole of a high-voltage power transmission line, caught on a wire and died from an electric shock. The incident occurred when a minor was walking with friends near the railway.